Outdoor basketball sneakers?

most adidas are better for outdoor ball than nikes because cilia outsole is more durable than the outsole that nike uses, which is primarily for indoor games.

most adidas are better for outdoor ball than nikes because cilia outsole is more durable than the outsole that nike uses, which is primarily for indoor games.

I have a pair of 15's that ive been balling in forever. If you dont mind the way they look, they are good to play in.

I have a pair of 15's that ive been balling in forever. If you dont mind the way they look, they are good to play in.

What about the new Adidas Light shoes that Rose broke out for the playoffs? You think those Adidas could hold up?

What about the new Adidas Light shoes that Rose broke out for the playoffs? You think those Adidas could hold up?

That line doesnt look that similar to some of the previous adidas stuff, like adidas creators, cut creator, commanders, etc. So I doubt it. Any shoe can be balled outdoors, but most of the shoes nowadays especially the light ones won't last long outdoors because the outsole is so thin. They are cutting down excess material to have a lighter shoe. The kobe V's for example, only last about 10 days of 3 hr runs in outdoor. Then the outsole becomes extremely flat.

That line doesnt look that similar to some of the previous adidas stuff, like adidas creators, cut creator, commanders, etc. So I doubt it. Any shoe can be balled outdoors, but most of the shoes nowadays especially the light ones won't last long outdoors because the outsole is so thin. They are cutting down excess material to have a lighter shoe. The kobe V's for example, only last about 10 days of 3 hr runs in outdoor. Then the outsole becomes extremely flat.

Yeah, I look at my Kobe Vis and I can just tell... there is no way those shoes will ever hold its own outdoors. It sucks because I like how light and low to the ground the Kobes and other new Nike basketball shoes such as the Hyperfuse and Hyperdunk feel.

Yeah, I look at my Kobe Vis and I can just tell... there is no way those shoes will ever hold its own outdoors. It sucks because I like how light and low to the ground the Kobes and other new Nike basketball shoes such as the Hyperfuse and Hyperdunk feel.

Back
Top Bottom