Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be a Notre Dame fan
how you think i feel ima oregon fan lol we shoulda been playing in that title game and we woulda won
get it right i'm the enemy WDE!!! "to bad "bama" has never had a athlete to be endorsed by a major company so you could match their signature sneaker with your team apparel."

i thought you would get the clue from that comment i made we have charles barkley,bo jackson & Cam who does "FAMA" have 
roll.gif
joe namath  rotfl!

Last edited:
Must be a Notre Dame fan
how you think i feel ima oregon fan lol we shoulda been playing in that title game and we woulda won
get it right i'm the enemy WDE!!! "to bad "bama" has never had a athlete to be endorsed by a major company so you could match their signature sneaker with your team apparel."

i thought you would get the clue from that comment i made we have charles barkley,bo jackson & Cam who does "FAMA" have 
roll.gif
joe namath  rotfl!
You stay classy, ma'am

You stay classy, ma'am
i come here to talk about sneakers & every post you have made you mention a team.who do those 15 national championships mean anything to besides your "mullet nation" and besides that over 1/2 of those "national champion" titles are bogus self given.the players i mentioned are legends of the highest level in their sport and will not be forgotten with time.dynasties come to an end legends live forever!

Last edited:
I wonder how many people that copped the nets to resell will return them after their auctions didnt sell. :lol:

well charles barkley didnt even play football and cam newton isnt a legend but yea can we get back to talking about shoes.

You stay classy, ma'am
i come here to talk about sneakers & every post you have made you mention a team.who do those 15 national championships mean anything to besides your "mullet nation" and besides that over 1/2 of those "national champion" titles are bogus self give.the players i mentioned are legends of the highest level in their sport and will not be forgotten with time.dynasties come to an end legends live forever!
Bruh, i only made 2 post bout Bama, but you got butthurt cuz of your sorry *** team. Its all good, just holla at me in the PM if you wanna sports trash talk..don't forget to take your Pamprin & put in your tampon. Oh yea, Scam Newton aint no legend homie

Went shoe shopping today for my 6 year old nephew and saw these AJ 8's  still sitting! Lol . I passed because I just ordered Reebok Shaq Attaqs instead.

Oh, my nephew loves his new  "Georgetown"  1's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom