Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
these are still everywhere where iam at
grin.gif
 reminds me of the Fire Red 5s
laugh.gif

malls around me have "sneakerhead" carts now and they harass you asking to clean your shoes and sell some sort of cleaner
I know! There is one at my local mall as well. I walked by and somehow the guy convinced me to let him show me about it. He pours this liquid allllll over my Oreos and I'm like whoa WTF are you doing!?! At this point it's too late to stop it so I let him do the thing. I was freaking out for a minute but It turns out working really nice and my shoe looks brand new and then he's like alright, see ya. I have one regular shoe and one super fresh clean shoe and he won't clean the other one unless I buy it, so, I'm like f*ck it ill get it, talk him down a little bit, throw him the dough and finally cleans the second shoe. That's how they get you!! After all though, the stuff does work really good, it's called like Refresh or something. All organic and gentle on the shoe. Recommend it

not sure why these "sat." they are just as dope as they always been. was gonna cop some '03s, but these are identical, for the most part. well, except for the height and the outline on the jumpman on the tongue (and obviously the leather). haven't taken out the midsole to check on the cardboard folks have been talking about. but i'm happy with my pair.

grapes up next.

bro you don't have to unstrap them to take them off

[/URL]

rather have a fresh, ds pair of '13s than chipped, yellowed '03s. just saying...

I wear my 03s a lot.

No chipping, the sole is far from yellow, and they are of superior look and quality to the 13s.

Real leather, more padding, and overall great looks > Lesser leather, less padding, changed up looks.

Not knocking the 2013 version, but they aren't comparable to the 03s.

Why did they add more holes in the side though :smh:

just saying the majority of '03s if worn are beat. dude posted a pic of chipped up '03s, which is in no way comparable to ds '13s. that's all i was saying. who in their right mind would rather have chipped up '03s as opposed to ds '13s??

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

alabama actually has 19 and princeton yale and notre dame have 20+....

alabama discredits themselves for not claiming the other 4 championships..remember college has different rules and ways than the NFL

Michigan and Notre Dame have the most wins in college football history. some Alabama stan musta created that lil GIF. They got a squad and they like that so im not hating just know the facts just because you have 61 wins in 5 years doesnt make you have the most is college football history.

I know! There is one at my local mall as well. I walked by and somehow the guy convinced me to let him show me about it. He pours this liquid allllll over my Oreos and I'm like whoa WTF are you doing!?! At this point it's too late to stop it so I let him do the thing. I was freaking out for a minute but It turns out working really nice and my shoe looks brand new and then he's like alright, see ya. I have one regular shoe and one super fresh clean shoe and he won't clean the other one unless I buy it, so, I'm like f*ck it ill get it, talk him down a little bit, throw him the dough and finally cleans the second shoe. That's how they get you!! After all though, the stuff does work really good, it's called like Refresh or something. All organic and gentle on the shoe. Recommend it

View media item 377328
Damn we both got hustled then lol

bro you don't have to unstrap them to take them off

[/URL]
rather have a fresh, ds pair of '13s than chipped, yellowed '03s. just saying...

I wear my 03s a lot.

No chipping, the sole is far from yellow, and they are of superior look and quality to the 13s.

Real leather, more padding, and overall great looks > Lesser leather, less padding, changed up looks.

Not knocking the 2013 version, but they aren't comparable to the 03s.

Why did they add more holes in the side though
mean.gif
just saying the majority of '03s if worn are beat. dude posted a pic of chipped up '03s, which is in no way comparable to ds '13s. that's all i was saying. who in their right mind would rather have chipped up '03s as opposed to ds '13s??

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I would. 

Angelus paint costs $2. And about 30 minutes to repaint them. 

Quality>>>>>

I can definitely understand that. Have yet to unDS the Olive 9, CG 9, Purple Foams, White Foams, Fighter Jets, Fire Red 5, Black and Red 13, AM 95 Neon, and a few others. Waiting for some consistent weather to start bringing them out.

You just wanted to list the sneakers you have, huh :stoneface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom