Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The boy meets worlds :pimp: lol

Can't wait for these. Sold my cdps not to long ago. Must cop for me.

Next few months going to be crazy. best luck to all

Bugs bunny 8 :smh::rofl: wht/red 8 is much simpler.

93 Wht/red 8s were the first Jordan's I ever saw. My friend in 4rd grade had them. It was the first time I had ever heard of MJ.

My 03's are beat to death, 2013's will be bought.

These will always be a special shoe to me...Owned the Aqua's back in 93' but these are the color-ups I wanted...

These are circled on my release calendar. Might get em for the whole family
pimp.gif
. Too hot not to get em...

If they start dropping 8s this year will they still release og colorways of the 8s in 2016 for their 23rd anniversary? 

Man Ima def cop these as long they don't come out on *****...I wont be camping or waking early that day

i'll be passing on these bugs,   but prob scoop up the playoffs, chromes, and aquas (if they even confirm these).   I'm actually curious to see how the "phoenix suns"  8's look.  There's a few pictures when I googled, but i think they are photoshopped.   No real detailed pics of the shoe yet in my searches.  Hopefully it's a mostly all black upper with hits of purple and orange
Yea, I do like these a lot but I have way too many white based Jordans right now, and the Playoffs and aquas are a def. must, so I might have to pass on these for now.

Pretty sure these are gonna have that whack leather they used on the Fire Red V's...If that's the case, easy pass and will wait for Aquas/Playoffs

I still have my white/red joints with the laser top box in pretty good condition... Looking to scoop up some playoffs for sure

Last edited:
The next on my to buy list of 2013....Ive been on a win streak lately in copping (Royals, 88 IIIs, etc) & hopefully these will be another easy cop for me & everyone else

I've been collecting for like 6 years. Retro or not I was coppin a pair of 8s this year. Glad the these & the other colors are droppin... Very excited!!

Just curious... How do 8s tend to fit?

If they start dropping 8s this year will they still release og colorways of the 8s in 2016 for their 23rd anniversary? 
I'm thinking since they're celebrating the 20th anniversary of the 3-peat, Nike/JB are planning to release the Bugs Bunny's, Playoffs, and a Phoenix Suns inspired version (to pay homage to his close friend Sir Charles Barkley).  I think the most sought after colorways of the 8's i.e. Chromes and Aqua's to name a few, are going to re-appear in 2016 for the 23 anniversary.   That's just my take. 

Last edited:
Im a sucker for OG colorways. My 03s are starting to chip too. The last time I wore them was last year during the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom