Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this a good indicator that the Space Jam Breds will come out like a space jam pack for this year? 

not a fan of these 8s
Agreed ... What what it's worth, I don't think any 8 piqued my interests. But, I'm always looking for a colorway that will capture my attention. I got sucked into this thread when I read in the post preview on the main forum page mentioned Space Jams. Oh well, hope everyone that's looking to get these get their pair and there are plenty to go around.

Last edited:
 I got this from citysole awhile back, would be nice if they made a white one for this release I would cop for sure. That beater type thing is not really my style. looks like the type of thing i see all these lil toothpick dudes rockin thinking they swole lolol

Last edited:
lol dudes that buy shoes just to impress others crack me up. I could care less if someone notices or likes my shoes. I wear them because of the history, they make me feel good, and it's my favorite style/line of any shoe ever made.
So buying shoes to impress a chick cracks you up but buying them based on what another man did in them makes you feel good?

I guess you can word it that way... I mean history more of that it's a classic shoe line from one of the best periods of time. I don't buy shoes hoping girls or anyone likes them..

I really hope i win one or two of these raffles.. don't feel like dealing with online non sense this time around.. and the reason i say 2 is i'm trying to look out for another NT'er that looked out for me

I'm hearin goin a half size down will help slow the creasin in these. Anyone care to add any validity to that? I haven't had a pair of 8s since I was about 7, which was back when I could care less about my kicks creasin.

got them in the other day id agree and say they look like they fit big. Id say your safe to go a half size down if you like them snug and really care that much about creasing. If not go true. Quality isnt bad at all. Reminds me of the old days. Im a sucker for 8s probably my favorite # jordan in my opinion.

man there seems to be no hype for this shoe! i havent heard many people talk about this shoe cause everyone is preparing for the grapes idk if these are actually gonna sit on shelves or not but good luck to whoever is gonna cop

man there seems to be no hype for this shoe! i havent heard many people talk about this shoe cause everyone is preparing for the grapes idk if these are actually gonna sit on shelves or not but good luck to whoever is gonna cop
I wish every release was like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom