Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
$140 or bust.   team below retail.   if i can't cop,   no sweat off my sack

My thoughts exactly, If I can scoop them from finishline with my $20 rewards I'm cool. I won't even try any other store on RD.

Last edited by a moderator:
My thoughts exactly, If I can scoop them from finishline with my $20 rewards I'm cool. I won't even try any other store on RD.
same thing I'm going to do. Not really into 8's like that. but if I can get a deal then fine. Best of Luck

F retro cards! As a matter of fact, I was cleaning out the house the other day and found a stack of them laying in a old drawer, tossed them in the trash!

If it just so happens that I miss out on the grapes and these are still available life will be great

laugh.gif

Why am I even asking? Wednesday is tomorrow.

Yeah, but I was skimming through the thread and it sounds like people in my area have already picked up raffle tickets.

Dont think you missed out yet...In my area raffle entries are always takes on wed. and thurs. for a sat. release. Usually spots that don't get a lot of pairs run out of tix quick on the first day. But spots like HOH serramonte give out tix until 5pm thursday. They make the calls to the winners on fridays, but ive also been called back the day of the release (Sat) more than once.

That's how it usually is around here too. Just thrown off by people in here from my area mentioning they already did tickets. Regardless I'll be calling around today to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom