Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^

Get there at the beginning of the pick-up window for one pair, then come back towards the end of the pick-up window and grab the second? Haven't tried it, but sounds feasible.

Turns out theres no raffle for any stores like footaction in baton rouge louisiana. First come first served. Easy cop

Thats
^^^

Get there at the beginning of the pick-up window for one pair, then come back towards the end of the pick-up window and grab the second? Haven't tried it, but sounds feasible.

Thats what I was thinking of doing. Hopefully it works though. Damn that drive back and forth though

i got 4 different raffle tickets. won't be mad if i don't get called tho cause im really trying for a pair of the concords. btw can anyone link me to that thread? I cant find it anywhere.

No they reserve your size, you will be able to cop them even at 9:29AM.
but my store opens at 10 am
tongue.gif

wink.gif

doesnt feel as special getting through when everybody else did too
hear ya on that. got thru in scottsdale size 11
Why do you need to feel special getting something that other people cant...let me guess, you wanted to gloat bout it, but you can't...ah well just be happy the shoe is an easy cop for everybody & no violence will be involved

Last edited:
Thats what I was thinking of doing. Hopefully it works though. Damn that drive back and forth though

I hear you. Gas in Cali is higher than a mini skirt. Best of luck to you. I hope you get both.

4 bucks a gal?! might just kick it at the beach for a few hours then head back over. hopefully they dont cancel one because of the same name that shows up on the list or however they keep track.

Bad week to try it. Some bots are still working out the kinks. I know sole reserve didn't work for ny locations, couldn't read the bottom row of the circled hash tag., so right there that opened a ton of spots for people to just try on their own. I got my pair trying on my own at Roosevelt

I got my pair locked at RF also by getting my DM out with the quickness. It seems the bots had trouble with reserving at RF because Many who locked pairs at NYNY were blocked from RF according to an RSVP bot we'll leave nameless.

Those who tried to double dip got denied which opened up a spot for me. Thanks ******** you know who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom