Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. A lot of people on this thread are mean as heck.
Welcome to NT 
laugh.gif

jk

Don't get me wrong, NT is full of a-holes and sarcastic responses. I'm prone to drop a sarcastic response here and there but the poster more times than not set themselves up for it. A lot of questions being asked here are lazy questions. Questions that most of these posters can answer for themselves with the slightest bit of research. I believe that's what fuels most of the "meanness." Don't get me wrong some circumstances require an exclusive response but a huge amount of the questions is general information that is readily available.

Don't get me wrong, NT is full of a-holes and sarcastic responses. I'm prone to drop a sarcastic response here and there but the poster more times than not set themselves up for it. A lot of questions being asked here are lazy questions. Questions that most of these posters can answer for themselves with the slightest bit of research. I believe that's what fuels most of the "meanness." Don't get me wrong some circumstances require an exclusive response but a huge amount of the questions is general information that is readily available.
50inchvert consistently posts sarcastic responses.  

Well I'm waking up at like 5:30am tomorrow grab some Mickie Ds on the way and chill outside Getty size 12 in these and get my 3m Vs on Monday haha sounds good I know

Just want to point out that we got 100% on every RSVP we did. There are SOOOOO many pairs of these its not even funny.

Judging by the rsvps i have done in the past and while i would have never believed it before doing the RSVP yesterday i think these will sit.

Last edited:
no call yet from hoh....oh well if I miss...but then again I might get it later. they are calling for like 5 different shoes so well see what happens.

should i go TTS or half a size up on these jawns? 

also, any truth on the soles on these being cardboard?

Last edited:
Well I'm waking up at like 5:30am tomorrow grab some Mickie Ds on the way and chill outside Getty size 12 in these and get my 3m Vs on Monday haha sounds good I know
The ultimate consumer idiot right here. JB loves you.

Are these limited? I find weird how only 1 of my tickets got called out of many
you would want these to be limited since you got your guaranteed pair but sorry buddy these are as general as it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom