Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand how all u people say it was so easy to cop on JJ u must have the super fast computers or somethin 

I dont have the fastest internet but it should be fast enough to get something & I never can cop on JJ my Ping is 18 my download is 29mbps & my upload is 3mbps and I can never cop on JJ 0/50 

L.A. heads let me know if you need size 11 at retail I won 2 raffles at the southbay galleria

I dont have the fastest internet but it should be fast enough to get something & I never can cop on JJ my Ping is 18 my download is 29mbps & my upload is 3mbps and I can never cop on JJ 0/50 
I never can cop on JJ, I got a Mac and a fast connection but never been able to cop on there. I got the bred 11s, he got game 13s, etc no problem on NDC and FNL, but JJ is like my kryptonite when it comes to shoes man

yep. these shouldnt be too hard to get considering I got through to the page showing the 8s. And I never am able to get through JJ for any release so far.
yeah I never can even get that far and I got all the way through the checkout except for last step so I will take that as a good sign, honestly i want this shoe bad but I am really thirsty for the playoffs in these

I had them in my cart, size 13.... But changed my mind at the last second. Probably the best $160.00 decision I've made so far this year seeing I just purchased the XX3 "All Stars" and UNC Blues today... And got a hookup on DS XI Cool Greys plus Space Jams next week.

PS... JJ site was good for me, seeing that I'm on 105 mbps for my download speed!

My spot got so many of these and only 2 1/2 cases of the grapes :smh:

Took a size 9 of these 8s out of the box and these have the same leather that was on the wht/blk/red retro 2 from a few yrs ago. I love the AJ2 especially in the color so I had to deal with it but these nah, just gonna sit this one out and wait for the 4th

Easy cop here in Singapore. One chain has the exclusives on Jordan retros here and they only release them at 3 stores and members are allowed to reserve first. Considering all of that, I was able to stroll in 3 hours after they opened today and cop a pair, plenty left. They retail for about $200 USD tho.

Last edited:
who's all michiganders up in here? it's first come first serve near flint, mi. hope I get lucky. most the time our Champs only gets like 9 pair and I lose to other people everytime online. muthaf*ckers like yoda "n **** on here. btw, these true to size?

An UNDERRATED classic......I wear mine whenever I can remember I have them!!!!!!!(Box a lil beat but ehhh....sue me) Good luck to those who want to cop.....An hope you enjoy to those that wanna rock!!!!!!

Good luck to those trying to get them online, I'm picking mine up tomorrow in store.

we are only at 65 pages. most people passin?

Yup seems like it I know I did...

Doesn't look good for the grapes...

I was going to pass due to the fact i thought i wouldnt be able to get them. and i knew i wouldn't line in up the morning for them. but like everyone else said this is the first general release since the bred xi i think not sure but im confident i can get these online tomorrow if not the game is all messed up. i mean i couldnt even get the shaq attaq smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom