Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like they are trying to put 8s in more people's hands before they release suns and playoffs. I just hope suns isn't too limited

Anybody's pair crease yet? Lol I've been wearing them for about 2hrs (mostly sitting) and they've already creased. Kind of weak, but I'll be wearing these a lot so I'm not overly disappointed.

Easy cop here in Houston. Woke up late got to the mall at 8:00am and was able to get my 10.5 and use my $20.00 winners circle rewards. Copped for 151.54 after taxes.

Last edited:
u gotta put in the "coupon" field, not the WC rewards field. makes no sense, i know.

I tried this on all 3 coupons I got, and it worked.! Thank you Sir! Should of come on here and asked before I spent a bunch of time on the phone with Custom service a few weeks ago.. I will use them on the grapes..

Originally Posted by D3RANG3D SOL3  

Champs still has a FSR...go if you want them

just woke up and copped, thanks for the heads up

Last edited:
Wow

The first non instant sz13 sell out in a long time
^^^ Woke up late, got on Footlocker, had one slight hiccup and it was on to the checkout. Now, I'm not picking these up(Not really feeling the 8's cause of the straps lol) but I'm surprised that there's STILL a FSR at various places, considering how yall hyped these. 

no one had the payment error on FNL?

I got to check out had put my card info in, then got a null error.. then kept getting the splash screen.. I looked on my CC and it showed the pending charge, but then a credit to.. about 10 mins later I was able to get back in and order went thru.

I walked in my local fnl at 10am and the only other person in the store was a chick buying Adidas. I ain't copped this easy since the military blue 4's.

Just woke up bout 30 min ago ate breakfast ... went to champs online from my phone copped a 12 with ease on the first try no add to cart error. Even had time to go back and get something free with the birthday code

I was shocked i was only gettin on there for giggles to see if they sold out .. haha never been that easy since back in the day.

Wish every release was like this

Hit the local FNL to grab the lil one's pair and they still had a Men's size left.  Just so happened to be my boy's size.  Cancelling a size 10 soon.

Leather is extremely stiff, but I've come to expect that from JB.  Big reason why there aren't many of these left for me to bother copping for myself.  Everything else is decent though.  Nice to see Retro cards return for those who remember them (shouldn't be tough unless you just started this).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom