Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was sort of an easy cop. I woke up at 5:40AM to head over to a neighboring towns main mall. Arrive there at 6:30AM, can't find any entrance to get inside the actual mall. So now, I'm walking all over and can't find one... Decide to wait with my boy till' 8AM when the mall finally opens up. Tell me why I walk up the escalator and there are about six dudes waiting for each of their sizes. :smh:

I was so mad, oh man. I asked the cashier if there is an 11.5 left and she says "no". Now I had to wait two more hours till' Olympia Sports opened up. Waited there for two hours and made sure I was in front of the gate... Couple of hoodlums with an employee accompanying them followed.
Fortunately I was able to get my size regardless. Called up an Expressions back in my city and they said they have an 11.5 left. Copped anther for good measure. :pimp:

Oh and along with some goodies as well! :evil:

View media item 374910
View media item 374911
View media item 374913

View media item 374915
View media item 374916
View media item 374918

I didn't even bother

I'm done with Jordan's til the hype comes back to normalcy in a year or two which it will

Any1 else buy from nba.com?

just got an email saying they're an advanced sale item and wont be shipped right away. Is this normal or does that mean they're probably out of stock?

just woke up, had a $15 card from footlocker, tried to add a size 13 to cart checked out successfully , are these TTS or run small ? 

Last edited:
Just woke up 5 minutes ago, hopped on FNL and was sold out, tried Eastbay and got a size 12 effortlessly. Was kind of shocked

man, was surprised my size (13) didnt sell out instantly

was able to get em without a raffle ticket (theyre doing raffles EVERYWHERE now)

im probably done with jordans after the aquas and black/red pair, i hate this mess, raffles and **** is too much goin on

I'm glad they made a OG colorway plentiful. I just hope they continue it for the playoffs and grapes.

these sold out in a hr. in my town.jb retro releases usually sell out within minutes of stores opening.we have 5 mall stores and 10-12 non mall store locations.i woke up from a nap about 20 min. ago from staying up all night to go to the mall in the a.m. & also went to champs online and was able to cop another sz.10 i'm so glad i'm able to finally get my holy grails.i've always wanted these since being a little kid in the 90's and seeing the bugs bunny ads but my parents were unable to afford them 
frown.gif
.today has been a good day for me 
happy.gif
.i remember whenever seeing these in person or in pics as a kid and even as a adult these bringing up memories of me being a kid & being disappointed that i didn't have them.today the kid in me has finally got what he could never get 
happy.gif
.does anyone know if it will damage the the shoe if i remove the cardboard insole and replace it?  

Anyone else who ordered from NDC, did u get the correct size on your email confirmation?? I ordered a sz12 but my email says sz9. Gonna need to call to see wassup with this deal

These run pretty big on me, anyone else feel the same way?

Yes, from my experience Jordan 8s run a size big. I wear a 13 and have wide feet but when the Aqua & Playoffs came out years ago I tried a 12 and they were great. So I'm with you on that although I got a 13 for this release from NDC. Just Elite sock it up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom