Outlet Factory Updates!

^^^i feel you big homie...no love. i'm not mad at tryin to make some loot, but damn the man!!!
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

^ I know Aurora, IL got the Blk/voltage/lt lava talarias, but I haven't been able to find the black ones.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

Quote:
Got to love nter's. They buy a shoe that isn't in thier size for 60 and want to sell it for 225. LOL I remember when the outlet over here had some jordan 5's and got them for everybody gave em to them for the outlet price plus shipping and wouldn't take any extra money. I guess everybody is out to make a quick buck. :smh:
smh.gif

i feel you on that...but if i was reselling those foams i would flip them for maybe $100 but not no $225 :smh:
smh.gif

Aurora has the yellow talaria boots?

how much?
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Nike is idiots, pipeline them back through the DC/MD/VA stores and sell them for MSRP.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Quote:
i feel you on that...but if i was reselling those foams i would flip them for maybe $100 but not no $225
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002
This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

^
if you can get away with it... why not
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Well if I could do it I would, too bad I dont even have the shoes to being with.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Be Easy> Member #6- Tha Cutta
Dekalb County​

Wanted: Air Bound & Foamposites Sz. 12-13 AIM: vcof2006 email vcof2005@hotmail.com

people cool it, its ust a pir of foams, wait for the blk/cactus to hit outlets, geez, if they dont want to sell let them be
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

Quote:
Got to love nter's. They buy a shoe that isn't in thier size for 60 and want to sell it for 225. LOL I remember when the outlet over here had some jordan 5's and got them for everybody gave em to them for the outlet price plus shipping and wouldn't take any extra money. I guess everybody is out to make a quick buck.
youTEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

Quote:
I posted this in the so cal outlet thread but I was at the marshalls in redlands and saw zoom kobe 1 black/purple (black out) for 39.99 sizes 7-10
I see no changes all I see is racist faces....misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
And only time we chill is when we kill each other....it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

Quote:
Why should I hook you up?

I think that's what he was trying to get at. It's every man for himself. He's trying to say that folks back in the day would hook each other up..just 'cause they were NTers. As loserish as that sounds..that was how things were. NTers looking out for each other 'cause of the same love for the game.
and damn man, change your username. It's mad corny.

well you cant hate on him for his hustle...i mean the guy drove 4+ hours to get them so if he wants to sell them for 200+ then let him. i asked him about them and im not stupid enough to pay 200+ for B grades of all things. so good luck for him to getting them for 200+ off a sucker. Even though its just a B grade, i still wouldnt pay 200+ for those things, i dont even care if they look perfectly fine. they are listed as b grades for a reason...the outlet price is something id pay for b grades but why do that when you get pay 200+ for A grades....lastly they are just shoes, it aint that serious, especially for b grades.

so good luck on your reselling venture Mw2889. thanks again for the offer but yea, too much for b grades imo. thanks.
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Quote:
well you cant hate on him for his hustle...i mean the guy drove 4+ hours to get them so if he wants to sell them for 200+ then let him. i asked him about them and im not stupid enough to pay 200+ for B grades of all things. so good luck for him to getting them for 200+ off a sucker. Even though its just a B grade, i still wouldnt pay 200+ for those things, i dont even care if they look perfectly fine. they are listed as b grades for a reason...the outlet price is something id pay for b grades but why do that when you get pay 200+ for A grades....lastly they are just shoes, it aint that serious, especially for b grades.

I wouldn't hate the hustle but don't try to hustle an nt'er. Only a stupid hype beast would pay 225 for b-grade shoes. If it wasn't for this post you wouldn't have know the shoes were there so you got hooked up. Like I said its all good but that stuff comes back around. When something pops up at the outlet near me I will still hook nt'ers up because its the right thing to do. If it wasn't for this thread and people like memphis I would miss out on some deals.

Quote:
a once in a lifetime opportunity as far as outlets go
:smh:
smh.gif
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002

^ Agreed, I was lucky enough to get 2 pairs of the Fire Red 3s from Celebration, but I posted them on ebay, not on here. I would sell them for a very, VERY minimal profit on here if I did.
Team PhD.

Quote:
I think that's what he was trying to get at. It's every man for himself. He's trying to say that folks back in the day would hook each other up..just 'cause they were NTers. As loserish as that sounds..that was how things were. NTers looking out for each other 'cause of the same love for the game.
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

there is no reason to hook up anyone unless you know them or there connections are better then yours

Quote:
That was obviously directed at me, so I'll just say this. Why should I hook you up? I've never seen talked to you a day in my life until today, let alone see you post. I bought one pair for myself, and the rest were for reselling (aka trying to make money). This was a once in a lifetime opportunity as far as outlets go, so why should I go about my reselling in a half- way? Why should I turn down more money

I was looking for this post and i gotta say mw2889 is 100% correct. Why make half a$$ed cash when you can make alor more.

one guy is say dont hustle a niketalker

dont hustle a niketalker who are you ?
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Quote:
there is no reason to hook up anyone unless you know them or there connections are better then yours
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

^ You know what I am not even going to answer you out here and i am going to report you for your comment and send you a private message with my responce .

Your right spacej23 I have already reported this "Person" I like niketalk too much to argue with him.
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Back
Top Bottom