Outlet Factory Updates!

I sold my gino 1's to niketalkers for $125 shipped. I guess I'm an idiot, but I would rather not rip someone off.
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

:rofl:
roll.gif

You might want to edit that 160.

Anyway, life moves on. You can send a better message by not even giving this dude any attention. It's simple . . . DON'T BUY THEM. Sure, I don't agree with his methods of trying to resell a pair of b-grades for that much more, but they are his shoes and who am I to tell him how to sell his shoes?

Hopefully they'll show up at other outlets and people will have another chance to purchase them for a much cheaper price again.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

Ive been on both sides of the fence when it comes to reselling.

I know i "160"d some cats and Ive also done favors for those who could help me out in the future

Quote:
Any Camarillo updates?
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002
This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

^Thats the way you have to be I dont look to make friends on niketalk I come to get information and sometimes but its very rare I will give information.

I dont know if anyone remembers but back in 2004 i told people on niketralk about a outlet that had the olympic 7's for I believe for $79.99 or $89.99

you can be a good guy once in a while or you can be a ***

I would rather get money no matter how little or big the amount and still be a ***
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

I'm actually surprised the outlet marked the foams down so low. Seeing shoes at the outlets for only $10-$20 off retail has kept me out of this post for a while. I guess I picked checking this thread a few days too late, but marking a very popular shoe that retailed at 200 down to $59. Even though I didn't get any, I'll send out a big "thank you!" to Nike. I'm impressed!
Hit me up if you need penny foams! Check out my listing on iss under tyclef (Jordans, forces, air max etc.)
tyclef1@hotmail.com

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ intentionally being an ***

Whatever makes you happy, I guess. :\
ohwell.gif
I want you to be a father
He's your little boy and you don't even bother

I will give you guy a SD outlet Update this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0_-
Sha77er S7ar I
THE LIVING LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
i am going to report you for your comment
:smh:
smh.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Damn, post jumps 5 pages and I knew it was something good. Oh well, I was able to get my FR III from Celebration, since they ship. I even got my pair shipped free!
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEAM [Scrubs]

Real Recognize Real

Quote:
I dont look to make friends on niketalk I come to get information and sometimes but its very rare I will give information.

then why join niketalk. we join to communicate... to talk to help eachother... well of course not to make friends but i mean no 1 looks at it like that. if your not going to give info then why be here. or why even post.

Quote:
I would rather get money no matter how little or big the amount and still be a ***

you must have some money issues then. My fathers company is successful because of our good business. one doesn't choose to be an ***, they're actions make themselves look like an ***
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Quote:
Dude is right though--you do ride marqueesole pretty effin' hard. Ease back off the sack a little bit homie--let em air out a little bit.

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

160 (aka 50) is getting it on all threads. Homegirl, used to be pretty cool.

I'm looking for toddler J's 6-7. Hit me up.

Quote:
Dude is right though--you do ride marqueesole pretty effin' hard
I do what I have to do for people that take care of me.

Quote:
damn, i use to f's w/ you 160 until this
Its cool I dont know these guys off here why would I not drop a digital dime its not like there people I know that do dirt

Quote:
then why join niketalk. we join to communicate... to talk to help eachother... well of course not to make friends but i mean no 1 looks at it like that. if your not going to give info then why be here. or why even post

I dont need the friendship I need the information

Quote:
you must have some money issues then. My fathers company is successful because of our good business. one doesn't choose to be an ***, they're actions make themselves look like an ***

Gee you dont think I have money issues?

too bad my daddy was not you daddy goood you and you daddys business

Besides Where you not the person that said you would drop kick a girl because she wrote on you retro 3's a couple years back?

You and daddy run a great and successful business? What are you guys pimps?

Quote:
160 (aka 50) is getting it on all threads. Homegirl, used to be pretty cool.
thanks girl you turined sweet on me?

But lets get back to the busiess of the outlet posts not me and me giving a damn about ehat people think of me
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Back
Top Bottom