OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by gh0stface05

anyone see black/red flight clubs at the outlets?
sir they're available at sm north annex(nike store) for 4k+ and they still have some sizes. hth. 
smile.gif

Legit stores @ Cartimar Pasay have kobe V away, white/red and DK for 6995php & MS for 4995php. Ya'll can still try to haggle if you want to..
wink.gif

mga sir/bossing... magandang araw po.

ask ko lang po kung may nabibili pang nike baller id or livestrong sa mga outlet store???
p2long lang po... marami pong salamat

i last saw livestrong bracelets in mj46 center, sun valley.

no more baller ids in outlets, nike staff said they have already been phased out.

i personally think that the baller ids were just a fad, nothing more.

hope this helps.

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

Legit stores @ Cartimar Pasay have kobe V away, white/red and DK for 6995php & MS for 4995php. Ya'll can still try to haggle if you want to..
wink.gif
wow..thanks ..hoping there's still size 11 ...

hi there has anyone here spotted a hyperdunk size 10.5. any color except the P.I. version. thanks in advance

Originally Posted by shrewd03

^which stores in cartimar sell those kb 5?

there's only one or two stores selling legit nike's there.. its not hard to find also.. 
smile.gif

someone just asked dude. sorry. btw is it true that they have am 1 og red and blue in nike riverbanks? just need confirmation. A friend told me he saw that there were and that they were sold at 4k

Originally Posted by dreicalma

someone just asked dude. sorry. btw is it true that they have am 1 og red and blue in nike riverbanks? just need confirmation. A friend told me he saw that there were and that they were sold at 4k

Dropped by yesterday bro. Yes they have it. Just asked if there was a 10.5 and 11 and they have it. More sizes for both cw. 3,965 to be exact i think. Lebron VI, aj 2009, DMP VII, soldier IIIs, etc available.

Originally Posted by xXflight23Xx

Originally Posted by dreicalma

Dropped by yesterday bro. Yes they have it. Just asked if there was a 10.5 and 11 and they have it. More sizes for both cw. 3,965 to be exact i think. Lebron VI, aj 2009, DMP VII, soldier IIIs, etc available.
talaga? i asked for OG blues, sabi wala na. SMH on the person on the phone. tsk

Back
Top Bottom