OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by xXflight23Xx

tiong san harrison:

ZKV BL, DK, away, chaos, inlines all @ 20% off.
do they still have sz 10.5 for BL and inlines? thanks!

Originally Posted by xXflight23Xx

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

^do they have sz 13 inlines?

sorry late post. biggest sie for inlines would be sz 12. so wit other CWs.

yo francis! pabili naman! discounted, sayang din yan! samahan mo na rin ng strawberries!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

Did the Nike Lunar Glide running shoes made it to the outlets?
happy.gif

Saw some at sports warehouse in Libis, didn't look at the pricve though sorry, was in a hurry

the KB 5s in Baguio are legit. a friend was able to cop the aways and it looks exactly like what we have here in manila

Originally Posted by jmjkidd5

happy.gif

Saw some at sports warehouse in Libis, didn't look at the pricve though sorry, was in a hurry

Thanks man, I was there last week to specificaly look for the Lunar Glides but when I saw the Zoom BB3 lows and other basketball shoes I entirely forgot about the Glides.
roll.gif

BTW there are a lot of Kobe IV Gold Medal at Libis with sizes up to 11 i think. 40% off was the price I think.

Originally Posted by jmjkidd5

happy.gif

Thanks man, I was there last week to specificaly look for the Lunar Glides but when I saw the Zoom BB3 lows and other basketball shoes I entirely forgot about the Glides.
roll.gif

BTW there are a lot of Kobe IV Gold Medal at Libis with sizes up to 11 i think. 40% off was the price I think.

bro did you happen to see the prices/size 12 on the bb3 lows? 

ei fellas. im not into these shoes that much so correct me if im wrong. arent these bb3s?
ftwr3671891013dyme8.jpg
ftwr3671891713dyzk8.jpg
bb3.jpg

saw these hit the nike stores around the metro. the 2 cws above are on sale right now on racks, saw them a month ago. the latter was released a few months back.

speaking of bb lows, if anyone of you see this pair of nash bbs especially in outlet stores outside the metro pls pm me. i regret not copping these during its release here. thanks.
317233-101.jpg

i think flight23 was referrng to the outlet store along session road "COUNTRY MART",
thats what we call the store back in the day.. and i know it still carries the same name.
all new drops will have a 20% discount and i dont know why they do that..
them products are legit like your local nike outlets.

the otther one would be "TIONGSAN HARRISON" i guess, located in lower session road.
that store is fire too!! i think they still have that motorsport 23 in sz 9.

hope this helps..

i'll try to get their numbers one of these days pips..

Oh sorry guys, what I mean was Zoom BB3 not BB Lows.
frown.gif

My bad.

no issues bro.. everyone is always on the lookout for shoes and good deals.. lalo na if zoom BB's are the ones on sale.. i for one prefer lows than the mids..

keep the updates coming and happy shoe hunting..
wink.gif

Hey Guys, great information on this thread! I might be going to Subic this weekend and in case I do, I'll try to check on the Nike Outlet in Subic and the one in Caltex NLEX to see what's new.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by superspider

Hey Guys, great information on this thread! I might be going to Subic this weekend and in case I do, I'll try to check on the Nike Outlet in Subic and the one in Caltex NLEX to see what's new.
smile.gif

much appreciated. keep us posted.

anybody spotted lunar racers being sold in outlet stores? need a new running shoe for the summer...

TIA!

Back
Top Bottom