OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by mynameisrolf

guys update on Riverbanks:
Nothing New.
they still have the MS 23
Hyperize and Hyperdunk Pilipinas
Kobe DS

guys pa update naman ako sa flu games or any AJ XII. 8.5.
thanks.
and san po pala ung mj46?

MJ46 is located at brgy. sunvalley, near Bicutan Parañaque. HTH!

@chichoi

how much for XI Dmp's? is it sperated with the VI? or does it come with it?

yun DMP's na Jordan 6 around 10k sa pag kaka alala ko, yung mga kasama and freebies hindi ko naitanong bro sensya hehe
yung Jordan 11 na blue small sizes nalang na 8 na 2 pairs natitira

eto contact nila baka makatulong MJ46 outlet 794-3767

Originally Posted by peeeeeejay

chichoi, how much for the aj11 dmp's and what outlet is this? Thanks

yes sir MJ46 is at Sun Valley in P'que , near SM Bicutan
may mga bagong stock sila ng Tshirts, jordan ang kobe jerseys, hindi ko lang ma upload un pics kasi di ko alam kng paano hehe

get a third party host for your pics (ex. photobucket)

you can use multiply too as long as its on a public album

hope that helps

Originally Posted by chichoi

Jordan 11, DMP's sz 8-10 i think:
6qdsc02449uj

sorry guys hindi ma display mga pictures, pero pag open ng link ok naman..
yo chichoi this might be helpful when trying to post pics: http://niketalk.com/topic/393

just for clarification, is this the jordan vi/xi dmp package that you saw being sold in mj46:
5zmq28.jpg

Originally Posted by chichoi

@chichoi

how much for XI Dmp's? is it sperated with the VI? or does it come with it?

yun DMP's na Jordan 6 around 10k sa pag kaka alala ko, yung mga kasama and freebies hindi ko naitanong bro sensya hehe
yung Jordan 11 na blue small sizes nalang na 8 na 2 pairs natitira

eto contact nila baka makatulong MJ46 outlet 794-3767
some people thought otherwise thats why i asked for clarification so that people wont get misled.... but i think its also the dmp 7 and im just indirectly asking chicoi just to be polite hehehehe

Originally Posted by scaglietti

guys, any sightings ng Lebron VI low (white/grey or white/denim/gum)? thanks!
saw those @ riverbanks. btw they received a lot of deliveries yesterday (Mar 6) I wasn't able to check what was delivered though because they were still unloading.

i think those are DMP VII's, they cost 10.5K, while AJXI's are the azure blues i think.

sighting of a dmp vi/xi in mj46 will give a stroke and a heart attack at the same time.

Originally Posted by DonP

anyone spotted some AJ 5 dark army sz 10.5 or 11?

bro, try GB5. got mine there last jan. BHS has also but not sure. try calling them.

sir thanks for posting the pics, sensya kung di ako marunong hehe

bali yung kobe and jordan jerseys large sizes, tpos may puti din na kobe na jersey around 1.1 - 1.2k price range.

meron din shorts nila Lebron at Kobe large sizes din, lots of bags and dri fit tshirts.

Originally Posted by monase

i think those are DMP VII's, they cost 10.5K, while AJXI's are the azure blues i think.

sighting of a dmp vi/xi in mj46 will give a stroke and a heart attack at the same time.
hahaha exaclty what i felt, a rush of blood to the head!!! and i thought i read the info wrong thats why i clarified... now with the pics posted everythings clear now....

lunar trainers!!! might have to go and check out mj46 for my size!!!
pimp.gif

thanks for the updates and photos!!!

sir thanks for posting the pictures, still have some mga AJ1's

yung jerseys yung sizes are L and prices from 1.1-1.2k tpos may puti din kay kobe, also shorts nila Lebron (grey) and Kobe (puti) available

@D sir hindi DMP yung aj11 bali yan yung blue na lo cut bali yung DMP yung nsa baba na photos

^^
sir i think its a size 8 and a size 9.5. one of them is really dirty if i remember it right...

Back
Top Bottom