OUTLET STORE UPDATES

@brianilla i remember it was on sale but not sure if 20% i think its around 4.9k

@jhonjhon the xmas, i saw 1 in total, but i think its sz 8 or 9 hehe

the last shots at total is sz 14 thanks for the correction, i forgot the price :tongue: they have the sz 14 jordan 5 also

outlet in paseo has lots of kobe 7 sharks hehe

btw, when do you think the jordan 10 (stealths/royals) and jordan 2012 will hit the outlets? hehe i'm thinking of buying the stealths for office wear :tongue:

373268a6a126a50579541de1e6f3c3a1229b3ef8_r.jpg

a77262068d2c75407df422e2011f76fa45e08faa_r.jpg

c863601c67b12f6558447e5e48c4e282ef8a0c8c_r.jpg

picture taken at nike park paseo,kobe glass blue size 12 still available, jordan last shot white red size 9 last pair, lots of kobe and lebron and hyperdunks, cp3 also available in big size.in paseo outlet nothing special, small sizes only

That triple blacks look cool. This the first time i saw that colorway. Am i too late for sneaker updates? LOL

But i still like the kentucky colorway. It's so unfortunate that i live on the other side of Paseo.
Our outlets here in Pampanga and Subic seems the last priority when it comes to dropping of good stocks. *sigh

Originally Posted by onemandynasty

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Yup, the blackouts are supposed to be glossy.

smile.gif

@dre
thanks bro looks like I need to pay nike park eastwood a visit regarding my pair of blackouts.
Just to help, non-glossy scales aren't defective or recalls. Scales on the Kobe 6 have very inconsistent
production on these and certain pairs are more glossy than the other and some pairs have the right shoe
a little less glossy than the left.

You guys shouldn't trip over this. You'll see 4 pairs of Grinches that have that flat finish and you'll see a
couple with glossy finishes.

^yup, kobe 6 are better produced than kobe 7, kobe 7 has more flaws even if they're authentic-but that is a diff. topic
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by onemandynasty

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Yup, the blackouts are supposed to be glossy.

smile.gif

@dre
thanks bro looks like I need to pay nike park eastwood a visit regarding my pair of blackouts.
Just to help, non-glossy scales aren't defective or recalls. Scales on the Kobe 6 have very inconsistent
production on these and certain pairs are more glossy than the other and some pairs have the right shoe
a little less glossy than the left.

You guys shouldn't trip over this. You'll see 4 pairs of Grinches that have that flat finish and you'll see a
couple with glossy finishes.

true, i used armor all on my kb6's before to have a shiny finish on them

has anyone seen this in outlets? I think another dunk came out that looks like this but with a white tongue. been looking for a pair. thanks.

Originally Posted by tiger energy

has anyone seen this in outlets? I think another dunk came out that looks like this but with a white tongue. been looking for a pair. thanks.

I've seen that before at the Planet Sports Outlet near NP G4. I'm just not sure if that pair is still there as it was a couple a months ago when I saw it. hth

Originally Posted by donmega

Originally Posted by tiger energy

I've seen that before at the Planet Sports Outlet near NP G4. I'm just not sure if that pair is still there as it was a couple a months ago when I saw it. hth

thanks!

nike riverbanks
-lebron 9 home and ohio @ 30% off
-lebron 8 veterans and black out @ 40% off
-hyperdunk supreme green @30% off

waltermart munoz
-lebron 9 home @40% off
-kobe 7 supreme concords and del sols @10% off
-kobe 6 imperial @ 40% off
-melo m8 home and away (i forgot)
-jordan 1 light blue and red @50% off (not sure)

call them up for sizes availability

dasca's new june batch a deliveries (recent releases)
-huarache 2k4 white-purple @20% off
-air flight 89 black-red and white-navy @20% off

call them up for sizes availability

tons of size 9-10.5 lebron 9's on sports warehouse libis
they have the homes, xmas, ohios there. priced 5700+
kobe 6 imperial purple and dark knight. same sizes as the brons
lots of 2011 hyperdunks
jordan 8.0s white-red cw for 4000+

@manilaboyxix

thanks for helping me out bro! i was the one who messaged you before

@r2d2

how to get there (sports warehouse libis) from robinsons galleria?

Originally Posted by ememeremerson

@r2d2

how to get there (sports warehouse libis) from robinsons galleria?

bro ortigas ave ka lang then left ng e rod jr ave.
pag nakita mo shopwise sa left side, sports warehouse is just beside it

Back
Top Bottom