OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Dropped by MJ46 last Saturday and saw the following notables:
  • Nike Lunarflow (both the black and gree colorways at P 3,5xx)
  • Nike Lebron IX (Kentucky, Ohio, Dunkman, Freegums, Scarface, Triple black are still available. The last pair of Swingman's are sz 9. Priced at P 5,7xx)
  • Saw some Gourmet Footwear as well, it's first time I saw the brand at MJ46.
For the other stuff, best to call them up for further details. HTH!

I was at Nike Sta Rosa Outlet store yesterday

nothing new...they had the lj9 cool greys at 20 off.. had 9-12 sizes on display
black, grey, white kobe 7s at 5995...4 pairs only. 12 smallest
no kd4s
lj9 uk aways, osu, triple blacks, heat cws - broken sizes

just missed texas KDs and Wolf Kobes @mj46... smh. called the day they dropped and
apparently they flew as soon as the doors opened.

I wanna go to Baguio.
laugh.gif

yeah, they have tons of shoes on 70 and 50 off too. was there last May
and they had lots of Lunars and old brons. Not a lot of apparels but the
amount of stock they have is worth the trip.

@kobeoverbron

anong mga lebron po yung mga nandun? and kung magkano nalang/percent off if you still remember. thanks!

Newly renovated Nike outlet riverbanks now open:

Lebron 9: swingman, black red, triple black at around 5.8k. I think they also have cool grey LB9
Kobe 7: I only saw Sharks "no price tag" but usually are 30% off. staff told me "tinago kasi agad nila yung iba eh" (staff probably copped the other Kobe 7 CW)
Prod SB and koston 1 (blue sz 12) at aroung 3k+ if I remember it correctly. Staff took those SB's at the counter while I'm looking, not sure if someone copped those SB's
Nike heritage sling bag (checkered)
Saw some running shoes too but I'm not a fan of running shoes so I'm unsure what models are those.

call them up: 475 1269.

anyone seen any wind breakers sa outlets?

I need one for the rainy days.

can't find anything in malls.

^^That's the advantage of working in a Nike Outlets LOL.

OT: Hey guys, do you know a Nike store where they accept deferred payment for any credit card? Nike Zone and Stadium here in Pampanga only accepts BDO and BPI if you want to pay it in installment. Thanks in advance.

Dropped by MJ46 last Saturday and saw the following notables:
  • Nike Lunarflow (both the black and gree colorways at P 3,5xx)
  • Nike Lebron IX (Kentucky, Ohio, Dunkman, Freegums, Scarface, Triple black are still available. The last pair of Swingman's are sz 9. Priced at P 5,7xx)
  • Saw some Gourmet Footwear as well, it's first time I saw the brand at MJ46.
For the other stuff, best to call them up for further details. HTH!
Dude on the LB9's Ohios?notice some size 11?Thanks

I went to paseo outlet early today and they have a lot of new stocks. lebron 9's for less than 5k. notable ones(ones I personally like or remember haha) xmas, hornets, mango, ohio, cool greys and triple black. lots of sizes for those. no lebron lows. as for jordans, I remember seeing big ups, fly wade 2, and an aj8.0. not a lot, or should I say almost none, of numbered jordans but lots of sizes. price would be 4k up. for running shoes, free run 2 4k size 9 and up, zoom elite green-white and orange-white size 8 and up, airmax 2012 white/orange/blue size 9 and up for 6.5k, and a lot of pairs that says lunarlon on the midsole. not very familiar with kobe's but if you wear size 11 there are many here. smallest size for sharks were 11 I think. not much of kobe's. also lots of basketball shoes which begins with "hyper". notable dunks for me were dunk lows black/yellow/white for 2k. lots of dunk low for men for 2k but only size 9 and up. the 3 galaxy dunks are still there with lots of sizes. I think they were more or less 3.5k. I saw one remaining pair of patagonia mid sb's size 7 and sb dunk high anthracite/golden straw with broken sizes. take 10 or 20% off from the regular/mall price and that is the price for the majority of items there. lots of clearance items for 50% but either they are smallest or the biggest sizes. if you plan on bringing a lady with you make sure she likes running shoes or dunks as there are a lot of them.

despite all the new stocks I went home empty-handed. buti pa si girlfriend, ermat at tita may nabili. ginawa lang ako driver hahaha. HTH guys.

Supposedly the Pigeon Forge Outlet has the Lebron 9 Elite "Home" for $129

1(865)453-7907

I've been calling for 15 minute. All I have gotten so far is the busy signal

DASCA just posted their Spetember stocks on their Facebook page. Saw the pink and the black Roshe's (women's), hopefully they'd have stocks of the Men's version.

saw that too. would love to get the grey volts on the low. been beating my single pair.
they have lebron lows as well if anyone wants em

saw that too. would love to get the grey volts on the low. been beating my single pair.
they have lebron lows as well if anyone wants em

Would love to get those too. I thought about getting the black ones (women's), too bad they don't have my size :lol:

LoL!
Yeah too bad they dont have 12 in wmns here.. Ordered the black ones for my sister instead.
They got close to FSR of the pacman vapor trainers.(mj46)

Back
Top Bottom