OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

Sadik: where is that outlet in pasay road?
Ummm.. I forgot which stores are on the opposite side. But, what I can tell you is there is a money changer by the entrance.

If you're coming from Ayala-Paseo, turn right to Pasay Road.... second buiding on the right is the store... if you pass by Fujitsu then lagpas ka na....You'll see streamers sa door but no signage visible on the road

from jeramy delaruz page 10

833 Dominion Bldg. Arnaiz Ave. (Former Pasay Road) Makati City, tabi lang ng 7eleven. tapat ng CitiBank, yung sa dulo ng Paseo de Roxas...

^remember the time i went there before they said they have 1 2k4 huarache the kobe laser one but when i arrived they said they gave it to another person....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sadikmac

went to the outlet in PASAY ROAD. If anybody wants a Jordan XX chutney, it's on there. 4k+. sz 9 on display. Some AF25s also and Lebron AF1 hi and kobe AF1 low. Hmmm. HUGE sizes on display.

Basically a ton of stuff from 2-3 years back.
^any other jordans there? thanks..

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

^hmmm.. AF1 Kobe... damn.. hope thay have size 11... i doubt it!

@Paolo10 - sports wearhouse libis has CG XI lows.. not sure of the sizes bro..
thanks for the heads up

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

any AZK1 still available in any outlet stores or in any malls? Thanks!
check out outlet store at Market! Market! they still have I just drop by last weekend.

^thanks bro.. called nike outlet at market market - size 9 and 9.5 MPLS are the only available sizes of AZK1 ...

Originally Posted by bulls90s

^ Meron kaya sa ibang outlet or sa malls yang AJ1s?
am not sure if festi or sta. rosa got them too. try calling them sir. but i'm sure it would also be 30% off..

the sales rep at riverbanks told me that it would go for 40% off after 3 months, i guess that's there time frame on putting any shoe on sale.
except when the shoe has a next edition, like from ZK3 to ZK4, they will only mark down the price of ZK3 unless ZK4 comes out.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

any AZK1 still available in any outlet stores or in any malls? Thanks!
check out outlet store at Market! Market! they still have I just drop by last weekend.
try to check olympic outlet at robinsons pioneer (now called rob forum) at boni mandaluyong.. i got a ZK1 blackout (black/purple) sz9.5 last weekless 50%..

i think they still have some small sizes of that as well as the mpls (less 50 din)
contact #: 6872005
wink.gif

patiently waiting for these at outlets:

MJ flipside-less 50% would be a good buy
AJF 3s
free everyday
and alot more

we should have some:
patience for GRs.
and quick pick ups on the Limited ones (but USA oly jerseys were too quick!
ohwell.gif
).
ryt?
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom