OUTLET STORE UPDATES

thanks a lot man....i owe you one...kita tayo by December...

been waiting for that cdp 4/19....
pimp.gif

so sir jeremy, sa nike ka pala...penge naman employee's discount!!!
roll.gif
...cge pa-burger ka nalang
roll.gif

anybody been here lately? looking for zoom bb 2 lows na all star ed in size 11 e.. meron sa rob place manila but size 12.. help would be appreciated

Originally Posted by rapsa

from jeramy delaruz page 10

833 Dominion Bldg. Arnaiz Ave. (Former Pasay Road) Makati City, tabi lang ng 7eleven. tapat ng CitiBank, yung sa dulo ng Paseo de Roxas...
found this info regarding the location. hehe..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mstephen27

Originally Posted by jeremydelacruz

no new stocks. new discounts!

^ what shoes ba available doon? thanks..
LBJ3, MELO, XX2... basta konti na lang,.. try to visit the store sir. limited sizes and stocks na eh.
frown.gif
nasa Outlet TOTAL na. sa SLEX, yung iba sa Pampanga Starmills.

no new stocks. new discounts!

^ what shoes ba available doon? thanks..
LBJ3, MELO, XX2... basta konti na lang,.. try to visit the store sir. limited sizes and stocks na eh.
frown.gif
nasa Outlet TOTAL na. sa SLEX, yung iba sa Pampanga Starmills.

There is best buy to shop for an sale item at Pampanga. Any Kapangpangan NTer's here?

i dont no if this shoul be posted here! Outlet nike in SBMA besides petron..have some good selections there...but i din't buy any, cause i have those in mycollection already..

some 8 aquas, orange white 8's, 11 lows Zest green,cool grey ba yun, at yung blue...random nikes like cortez etc. air force etc. jordan 1 alpha

Originally Posted by rapsa

from jeramy delaruz page 10

833 Dominion Bldg. Arnaiz Ave. (Former Pasay Road) Makati City, tabi lang ng 7eleven. tapat ng CitiBank, yung sa dulo ng Paseo de Roxas...
found this info regarding the location. hehe..
smile.gif
thanks for the needed info
smile.gif

whats up everyone. was at the outlets at Festi today, saw some DTRT spizikes P3498, i think they may have size 10 or 10.5 up to a sz 12. also they have onemore pair of Lebron IV's white/silver size 9 for about P3500, they happen to be in a regular nike box. also saw a bunch of nu retro 1 lows, sz 9 Lebron 5in the black/red and dunkman colorways around 6K. they also had the kevin durant colorway of the nike blue chips. they also have the blue XX3 lows andwhite/gray XX3. sorry didnt get sizes on some of them, but i did manage to pick up the last size 9.5 DTRT and the other pair of LBJ IV for my cousins'bday. happy hunting guys and hope this helps. also wondering if anyone got any updates for the outlets in Santa Rosa and Mamplasan. thanks.

HEADs UP...

I didn't know that there is an existing sportswarehouse (same as in libis and market market) 'til i've visited WALTERMART MUNOZ this afternoon...

Some stocks are from libis and market market (didn't ask for the sizes though)

Jordan V Black/Silver - 4497
Jordan 3 Black Cat - 4497
Jordan 8 aqua, peapods and white/silver - P4+++
Tmac VI - white/blue low - P4+++
Adidas Lightspeed Dwight Howard - P3,8++
and a lot more!!!

Try to visit the WalterMart Munoz is just 5 mins away from Trinoma and SM North!

Sana lahat ng stocks na for SALE ng Nike would go to WalterMart Munoz, hehehe!

lbj19 i believe they were about P5600, not 100% sure but around that ballpark. are the silver V's a tthe libis or market market location?

Back
Top Bottom