OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

Originally Posted by ohitzsean

OT question: You guys know any other AND1 shop? the one in Glorietta is not yet officially open. It was included in the rennovation. I wanna buy some And1 Tai Chi's for ballin. TIA. Sorry dont know where to post this.

hey, those tai chi mids are now down to php2,799. nice buy i must say. good luck on your hunt!!!!

THANKS RED
I think they have a Store in Trinoma (Aktiv) that sells And1 shoes and also in Olympic Village, Toby's and SM department store... Price of Tai-Chi mids at the Stores that i've mentioned is also PhP2,799.00...

Hope this helps...
Thanks for the infos! Copped them Black on Black Tai Chi's. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vdeezy

Tons of SBs dropped in the San Fernando Pampanga outlet- Janoskis, Omar Salazars, P-Rods. Copped the Obsidian-gumsole Janoskis at 25% off.

you happen to remember which cways of janoskis?

OT question: You guys know any other AND1 shop? the one in Glorietta is not yet officially open. It was included in the rennovation. I wanna buy some And1 Tai Chi's for ballin. TIA. Sorry dont know where to post this.

There is also one in the wing of glorietta going to rustans right in fron of Zara. It is a stall in the middle.

Originally Posted by southbeats

There is also one in the wing of glorietta going to rustans right in fron of Zara. It is a stall in the middle.

Yeah, thats the store I was mentioning on my first post, it was still closed when I went there the first time but come saturday it was open. Dun na ako bumili, super cheap for a good basketball shoe.
pimp.gif

7d81655592eaeb6a4b5d926ce7b22621b255c9c9_r.jpg

Originally Posted by eastcoastpinoyballer

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

NLEX sarado na yung sa Robinson Starmall. Nike Zone naman sa SM Pampanga

good news Nike Zone Robinsons Starmills is open and they got XI ie lows and wolf grey 5s
pimp.gif
bro crazy 8 all star like yours is due on november dunno if adidas ph will bring em here

Originally Posted by MikeIceberg

Originally Posted by eastcoastpinoyballer

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

NLEX sarado na yung sa Robinson Starmall. Nike Zone naman sa SM Pampanga

good news Nike Zone Robinsons Starmills is open and they got XI ie lows and wolf grey 5s
pimp.gif
bro crazy 8 all star like yours is due on november dunno if adidas ph will bring em here

its in pampanga. HTH

san po ba madaming stocks ng air max 1, 87, 90?
may mga nike sb din ba sa Sport Warehouse? at Mamplasan? 

TIA

^ SB's @ Nike Factory Subic outlet.
Dasca & MJ46 is your best bet for Air Max's. Sports Warehouse libis has alot of stocks too. hth

Originally Posted by ajagcaoili16

^ SB's @ Nike Factory Subic outlet.
Dasca & MJ46 is your best bet for Air Max's. Sports Warehouse libis has alot of stocks too. hth

ang layo pala sa subic pa hehe...tnx bisita ko minsan sa SW

Originally Posted by hplar11

anyone spotted these (jordan v5 grown low) in outlets? TIA

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Saw that on Nike outlet Riverbanks. Wanted to buy it but its sz12. I'll check if they still have it.

They also have AJ13 red white on sz 13

Originally Posted by emiaj12

Originally Posted by hplar11

anyone spotted these (jordan v5 grown low) in outlets? TIA

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Saw that on Nike outlet Riverbanks. Wanted to buy it but its sz12. I'll check if they still have it.

They also have AJ13 red white on sz 13

any other notable pairs you can remember bro? tia!

They have Jordan's like 6 rings cool grey, spizikes and jordan rare air (red) when I check it last Monday. On display are mostly size 8-8.5.

My office is just beside Riverbanks mall, I'll try to check what pairs they still have on my break.

Back
Top Bottom