OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

thanks for the updates bro... would try to drop by sa festival mall this weekend.. hehehe..

update us pareng carlo ahh if your going on what they have..thanks man..

Originally Posted by polkasquare

i'm in need! size 10 jordan spizike DTRTs! anyone know which outlets carry? i called up Marikina, they're out. help help help!

igie00 is right. but whatever stocks they have at sta. rosa, they also have at festival mall in alabang. and yes, they have LOTS OF DTRT SPIZIKES there.
smile.gif

hahaha oo nga! you can eeven wait for it to go 50-60% off!! hahaha or go there during mallwide sale and they put 10% more on the shoes...hehe

anyway, for the Adidas heads here,saw these in subic again...

the gilzero(3,3k 11.5 on display)---superstars(2,9k), and ZX(3,7k) goes for 40% off SRP...

jackets are 40-50% off...they got green/yellow----black/pink---blue/orange---
honolulu edition,ibiza edition,soccer teams, and that red jacket with "candy" on the back

eastcoastpinoyballer: aroung 1,5k-2,5k ata sir...di ko kasi alam retail price nung jackets..basta 40-50% off daw...

tsk... sayang, i was hoping to hear something nice about the outlet store at v.cruz... hehehe..
sir, v. cruz as in vito cruz, in manila?

Originally Posted by enyeng

tsk... sayang, i was hoping to hear something nice about the outlet store at v.cruz... hehehe..
sir, v. cruz as in vito cruz, in manila?

near Rizal Stadium...

has anyone seen a Zoom Kobe III All Stars around for like 5.2k?

There are still some on Nike Store. Its less 10% at Nike Stadium, just don't know if sizes are available.

Originally Posted by soleXchange

There are still some on Nike Store. Its less 10% at Nike Stadium, just don't know if sizes are available.

try to call nike forum greenhills man.. been there last weekend. could not remember the price but it was 5K+

^ bro my brother told me there a lot of new shipment in mamplasan...he cant say which tho...i'll try to check it out...ima buy the col grey 11 lows thisweek! its already 50% off!! hehe

thanks sir igie.. i was comparing discounted prices of the spizikes here in the states and there.. if its cheaper then i might have my brother pick up apair..
smile.gif

pareng mackie, want to go there but mamplasan's kinda far, and sayang sa gas..but the good thing prices there are cheaper..update us pare ahh..thanks!!

flipballas: how much is the DTRT spizikes there in the us??

igiee00: i checked at the local mall.. they're all out.. tsk But i did saw an OG colorway spizike for 99.98$..i didnt ask for sizes though.. how much arethe DTRT there given the discount? thanks sir..

flipballas..the DTRT spizike is around 4 thousand plus here..around 50 percent off I think in NP festival mall.

Back
Top Bottom