OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Man, those DTRTs are really growing on me.. cant decide if i want to cop those..
saw the pic of pareng marcus wearing them..
pimp.gif

to pareng mackie: sorry bro its still a negative on those blacers and cements.. i've searched the entire NJ area.. still not a single sighting..

Originally Posted by flipballas

Man, those DTRTs are really growing on me.. cant decide if i want to cop those..
saw the pic of pareng marcus wearing them..
pimp.gif

EDITED: lets get back to the updates then.

Originally Posted by Tirangmatutina

is Zoom Kobe 1 still available and how much?

Salamat

Hey check out Landmark Makati. They still have size8 for Blackout and size 9 and 9.5 for MPLS. Around 3-3.5K. Last time I drop there around 1 week ago

before i saw them in market market sports warehouse, not sure if its still there though

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

Hey guys!

I just wondering, are there any Aquas size 9 in Festi? Thanks guys

yep they still have aqua 8 size 9 at festi. I think its around 3,495php. Check it out!

a kinda sad story: well i just recently came back to the PI.. went to the outlet store in Alabang Festi last tuesday. was looking around a bit, it was the samesince the last update..then i saw up among them boxes of xx2 pE was a lone AJ 3 white/red/black box.. i opened it and it was in pristine condition..so i was sohyped to buy it and i asked a staff whats the price.. he said "mga 4 k+ na lang yan sir" i went to reach for my wallet when he continued " kasosir naka reserve na yan"
frown.gif
smh.gif
tsk too bad...

if any fellow NTer copped those, props to you my friend..hehe

Wow, thanks jeddahblaster!

I'll definitely check it out. As for flipballas, I'm sorry my dude for the inconvenient truth, hehe. I didn't know that they do reservations onoutlets, and IMO it's kind of unfair, just like in the US when they used reserve CDPs or other types of shoes in Finishline, and I guess JB had enough ofit. Lol.

See Ya!

Hey guys!

I actually took amazing pics of the shoes I saw last night but sadly, I misplaced my camera. Here are some updates. I went to the Nike Outlet at Festi. and Iwas a little disappointed. I saw a bunch of shoes (just Jordans) that some may like. They have the DTRT Spiz'ikes for 4,+++, and sizes were from 9-11.5. 1pair of Jordan Aqua VIIIs for 3,495 size 8 and some Peapods. They also had Taxi XIIs Fusions in a number of sizes. I couldn't really see the sizes becausethey were way up of the racks. The price for the fusions, well, they didn't have a price tag on the display shoe but one clerk told me that its about5,+++. To anyone that likes the Alpha Jordan 1, they have a pair in a 9.5, but no price tag. Jordan P.E. XXIIs were also spotted last night, and again, about4,+++? Kind of a rip-off but hey, I guess that's how they do it over there. hehe. Last but not the least, a pair of XVs, size 9. The XVs are not in goodcondition. I hope that helps!

See Ya!

(Sorry for the BIG paragraph. lol)

No problem fellow NT Bros! Just trying to help my fellow NTers out. Peace, and God Bless!

See Ya!

correct me if im wrong, i saw a pair of nike zoom flight, delta force, zoom lebron 4 at nike outlet festi near tokyo tokyo ground floor

Originally Posted by mortumcoldblade

correct me if im wrong, i saw a pair of nike zoom flight, delta force, zoom lebron 4 at nike outlet festi near tokyo tokyo ground floor
went there last monday..saw the zoom flight 95s (big size) and 96s(got a sz9 P3+++); Lebron 4(sz12 i think).. i did not notice any delta force,but maybe i was blind at that time
ohwell.gif
, hehe. i had dry eyes syndrome (dueto aircon)
wink.gif

went to the outlet in Alabang festi again yesterday.. i dont get it guys, the last time i was there (last week) the staff told me that the Aj 3 that i foundwere reserved.. yet they still have them at the highest part of the shelves.. also i saw among the boxes was a pair of spizikes (black/?/?).. tsktsk SMH

Back
Top Bottom