OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by flipballas

went to the outlet in Alabang festi again yesterday.. i dont get it guys, the last time i was there (last week) the staff told me that the Aj 3 that i found were reserved.. yet they still have them at the highest part of the shelves.. also i saw among the boxes was a pair of spizikes (black/?/?).. tsktsk SMH
as far as I know, if the customer reserved it and wasn't able to get it within 3days, the nike store would cancel his reservationautomatically. This also runs w/ other stores like royal S.H...hope this helps
wink.gif

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

Quote:
haven't been to the outlet in libis for a while now, anybody got info and what they got and the prices?

see my previous post...
happy.gif

Saw some Kobe Supernatural Asia Tour 07 shirts in Libis Outlet size L&XL for P750.

adiksashus: yeah, that's what i though too but apparently they dont follow it.. if they were selling the shoes again, then why would they stack it so highso as nobody could reach it.. well, there's no need to cry over spilled shoes..haha i'll just move on..hehe

sir kc: i think it was a 9.

Some good stuff at Libis Outlet

Jordan 8 (Aqua, Peapods) - 4887, (white/orange) - 49++
Jordan 5 (Greenbean) - 4497
Jordan 1 (Alpha) - 3897
Jordan 3 (Black Cat) - 3748
Lebron 4 - 5157

i think riverbanks stil have xx3 blackstealths.. try calling em' to make sure..

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

@fmlac - try calling riverbanks..if they still have stocks..

i was there last august they still have the black stealths but only small sizes left, sizes 8-10 ata un...

went to the outlet in PASAY ROAD. If anybody wants a Jordan XX chutney, it's on there. 4k+. sz 9 on display. Some AF25s also and Lebron AF1 hi and kobe AF1low. Hmmm. HUGE sizes on display.

Basically a ton of stuff from 2-3 years back.

Originally Posted by sadikmac

went to the outlet in PASAY ROAD. If anybody wants a Jordan XX chutney, it's on there. 4k+. sz 9 on display. Some AF25s also and Lebron AF1 hi and kobe AF1 low. Hmmm. HUGE sizes on display.

LeBron AF1 Hi? Any pics? I didn't know about these. lol.

And what Kobes are you talking about? The beige with the blue soles??
eek.gif

has anybody seen cg xi's? need a pair in sz.11 last i heard festival mall had them anybody seen them elsewhere?

Originally Posted by mstephen27

^how much is the kobe af1 low?
Sorry man, I didn't get to check it.

Originally Posted by ggotrice

Originally Posted by sadikmac

went to the outlet in PASAY ROAD. If anybody wants a Jordan XX chutney, it's on there. 4k+. sz 9 on display. Some AF25s also and Lebron AF1 hi and kobe AF1 low. Hmmm. HUGE sizes on display.

LeBron AF1 Hi? Any pics? I didn't know about these. lol.

And what Kobes are you talking about? The beige with the blue soles??
eek.gif
^^OOPS! I meant RASHEED AF1 Highs. My bad!
ohwell.gif

And yes, those Kobes with blue soles.

^hmmm.. AF1 Kobe... damn.. hope thay have size 11... i doubt it!

@Paolo10 - sports wearhouse libis has CG XI lows.. not sure of the sizes bro..

Back
Top Bottom