OUTLET STORE UPDATES

@ manila boy yeah i remember to hear people saying some nikes were made here... hopefully peoploe can dig up some info on that rumor

anyone know if there are other CWs of the 23s in outlets aside from the MS and stealths in mj46?

^thanks!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by superswag

Originally Posted by chichoi

Originally Posted by mynameisrolf

@chichoi

how much for XI Dmp's? is it sperated with the VI? or does it come with it?

yun DMP's na Jordan 6 around 10k sa pag kaka alala ko, yung mga kasama and freebies hindi ko naitanong bro sensya hehe
yung Jordan 11 na blue small sizes nalang na 8 na 2 pairs natitira

eto contact nila baka makatulong MJ46 outlet 794-3767
some people thought otherwise thats why i asked for clarification so that people wont get misled.... but i think its also the dmp 7 and im just indirectly asking chicoi just to be polite hehehehe
@chichoi. pare pa clear naman kung ung ksama is jordan vi or ung vii. thanks. and btw, i was asking for the price of dmp 11 not the 6. thanks

peace!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by wearyours00

@ manila boy yeah i remember to hear people saying some nikes were made here... hopefully peoploe can dig up some info on that rumor
O.T.

There used to be a NIKE factory in the Philippines. Nike then was under the Mondragon group if I am not mistaken. Mondragon is owned by former Sec Gonzalez, also the owner of the champion Pampanga (Dragons?)team during the MBA days.

Originally Posted by superswag

Originally Posted by chichoi

@chichoi

how much for XI Dmp's? is it sperated with the VI? or does it come with it?

yun DMP's na Jordan 6 around 10k sa pag kaka alala ko, yung mga kasama and freebies hindi ko naitanong bro sensya hehe
yung Jordan 11 na blue small sizes nalang na 8 na 2 pairs natitira

eto contact nila baka makatulong MJ46 outlet 794-3767
some people thought otherwise thats why i asked for clarification so that people wont get misled.... but i think its also the dmp 7 and im just indirectly asking chicoi just to be polite hehehehe
@chichoi. pare pa clear naman kung ung ksama is jordan vi or ung vii. thanks. and btw, i was asking for the price of dmp 11 not the 6. thanks

peace!
glasses.gif

i think some photos were already posted on the previous page regarding the sneakers spotted by chichoi to clarify things.... in summary, no dmp 11 and 6 in mj46.... just dmp 7's and 11 lows...

htht

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

O.T.

There used to be a NIKE factory in the Philippines. Nike then was under the Mondragon group if I am not mistaken. Mondragon is owned by former Sec Gonzalez, also the owner of the champion Pampanga (Dragons?)team during the MBA days.

i remeber that place in makati. hahaha! my dad used to buy me pairs there when theyre on sale.

O.T.

There used to be a NIKE factory in the Philippines. Nike then was under the Mondragon group if I am not mistaken. Mondragon is owned by former Sec the Gonzalez family, also the owner of the champion Pampanga (Dragons?)team during the MBA days.

fixed.

Mimosa and Fontana were under Mondragon as well.

Stadium, Planet Sports & Athletes Foot are under Mondragon.

yeah mondragon tower haha i remember that place... was just wondering if they had a factory here we could score some samples prolly haha

Originally Posted by Gameover2

O.T.

There used to be a NIKE factory in the Philippines. Nike then was under the Mondragon group if I am not mistaken. Mondragon is owned by former Sec the Gonzalez family, also the owner of the champion Pampanga (Dragons?)team during the MBA days.

fixed.

I miss the catalog days from nike. Nilalako pa nila dati yung mga sapatos nila at pwede pang hulugan ang bayad
happy.gif

NIKE OUTLET CALTEX NLEX:

Jordan 23 MS sizes 10,12,13,14 , P5+++
Kobe Dream Season black, and white/yellow
Lebron zoom soldier III
MP shirts from cotto fight.. all colors still available

NIKE CAMP - (Camp John Hay)
nothing special but they've got all the new MP shirts that was released last week.

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by Gameover2

O.T.

fixed.

I miss the catalog days from nike. Nilalako pa nila dati yung mga sapatos nila at pwede pang hulugan ang bayad
happy.gif
Together with Avon, Triump and So-en
laugh.gif

any other outlet stores with the MS 23 aside from nlex and mj46? trying to weigh the options and prices
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by urbandubista

ei fellas. im not into these shoes that much so correct me if im wrong. arent these bb3s?
ftwr3671891013dyme8.jpg
ftwr3671891713dyzk8.jpg
bb3.jpg

saw these hit the nike stores around the metro. the 2 cws above are on sale right now on racks, saw them a month ago. the latter was released a few months back.

speaking of bb lows, if anyone of you see this pair of nash bbs especially in outlet stores outside the metro pls pm me. i regret not copping these during its release here. thanks.
317233-101.jpg

Sir ano ba yung shoes na color white na may yellow na check? Is it available here?

^dged: that is the zoom BB3 white men can't jump colorway.
it is available locally and is already in the outlets.
try to back read for the exact outlet stores that have it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gh0stface05

the festival mall outlet has those bb3s for 3500
Originally Posted by jau014

^dged: that is the zoom BB3 white men can't jump colorway.
it is available locally and is already in the outlets.
try to back read for the exact outlet stores that have it
smile.gif

Ang layo ng Festival mall, anyway - Thank you mga Sirs. Magback read uli ako
smile.gif
kung saan available. Salamat.

Sportswarehouse - Market market

notable kicks
Kobe IV gold medals at 40% off - 4.2k
Jordan 2009 - 40% off
LBJ6 lows - 30-40% off
Zoom Soldier 3 (black/blue cw) - 30% off

Back