OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by imgara

passed by Nike Factory Outlet at Caltex NLEX, and i must say it is the most complete outlet i have visited so far. worth checking out they have everything. too bad i didn't have money

??

^i think info bout cdp's being spotted in outlets have been posted already... try to backread and hope theyre still available by the time you pay them outlets a visit...

good luck cdp hunting!

hi NT. anyone seen cradle rock lows (away) in the outlets? thanks.
smile.gif

foamposite pros? 
roll.gif

Hello...
alien.gif

Maybe in the U.S. Outlet store but not here in the Philippines...

Anyone seen Jordan 11 low grey? Still lookin for a pair for ballin'.. Thanks in advance...

@Glitch008 Ah okay thank you! My brother told me that he saw some foams but he couldn't remember where he saw them eh so I asked here. Thank you again =)

those arent foamposite pros, he's probably talking about flightposite one. i saw them at pampanga a long time ago, at starmills

hth.

Update: Sports Warehouse Outlet @ Market Market as of 3pm 4-25-10.

Some notable shoes that are quite a good deal already @ 40% off. All of the shoes shown on the pics below are size 8.5. Not sure if they still have other sizes.

thanks for the update hiruma! i felt good coppin the hyperdunk p.i. @ php4+++ but after i saw those.... smh

those would be a good buy for peeps lookin for kobe 4's anh hyperdunk's for bargain price!

Originally Posted by superswag

thanks for the update hiruma! i felt good coppin the hyperdunk p.i. @ php4+++ but after i saw those.... smh

those would be a good buy for peeps lookin for kobe 4's anh hyperdunk's for bargain price!
Anytime, man! Just trying to provide some updates while I have the chance. After reading your post, I realized that Hyperdunk at Php3677 is really a great buy. SMH
embarassed.gif

yo hiruma im sure your efforts are very much appreciated by everyone and frankly what NTPI need to keep going. if only everyone would start contributing reliable info/updates instead of asking/speculating bout future releases NTPI would be a better place for sneakerheads to get real info...

i hope you bought yourself that hyperdunk pi man! its really a superb kicks for ballin! plus the fact that youll get it for a bargain price? pull the trigger on it! its a steal!!!

@Hiruma - nice update man.. Just want to ask if the huarache 2k10 at the back of the HDPI has a sale price tag? TIA..

Originally Posted by Princeton

@Hiruma - nice update man.. Just want to ask if the huarache 2k10 at the back of the HDPI has a sale price tag? TIA..
Thanks, man. However, that Huarache 2K10 at the back of HDPI has no sale tag on it. At least on that store outlet.

Last time i saw a Presto i think it was in Caltex Mega Outlet (NLEX), 3 months ago and Subic Petron Outlet, 5 months ago... Try calling the Outlet...

Back
Top Bottom