nike factory store caltex nlex:

varisty red 6-5795 sizes 10.5 and 11
silver anniv 2-5795 sizes 10-11.5 i think
black/red 12-5795 i think sizes 10.5 and 11
mp trainer sc 2010-10% off forgot the price, big sizes tho 12-13
bro sure mp trainer sc have size 13?

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

MORE DASCA UPDATE
bro any idea wat size is aj23 stealth left? and also bro dasca is located in a petron station? wat landmark? tnx in adv.

Originally Posted by superswag

thanks nio for the info regarding DASCA SPORTS OUTLET! im supposed to post pics but i think nio basically covered everything...

the leaflet boasts "minimum 30% off on all items. all the time".

for questions bout sizes and styles available you may call (046)4166697.

store hours 10am - 8pm

HTH
^uummm you can try calling the number posted above for a real-time answer to your query...

HTH

Originally Posted by mansarati

Originally Posted by sneakerfreafer23

bro sure mp trainer sc have size 13?
sure. unless somebody grabs it before you do

^ welcome to NT! don't forget to read the rules and regulations
smile.gif

for those who are asking for the size availability of the shoes, please call the store guys.
the number was already posted in the PREVIOUS PAGE.

Originally Posted by brickthrower

Anybody here seen Baltic blue Soldier 3s in size 8.5 in outlets?

outlet store riverbanks, sports warehouse market2, libis, and munoz, sm dept store in makati, mj46. they still have the baltic blues i believe. give them a ring to check for your size's availability. browse or use google for the numbers.

Originally Posted by urbandubista

Originally Posted by brickthrower

Anybody here seen Baltic blue Soldier 3s in size 8.5 in outlets?

outlet store riverbanks, sports warehouse market2, libis, and munoz, sm dept store in makati, mj46. they still have the baltic blues i believe. give them a ring to check for your size's availability. browse or use google for the numbers.
Thanks, man. 

Originally Posted by sneakerfreafer23

Are those varsity red's 10.5 still there?!?! got their number?!?!

efsfanatic,dude do a little sleuthing naman,you get a pass this time here's the number 045 961 7660 I got that on this very same thread,googled it.OP was azhul23. Hope you get your pair and it's not beat up.

Originally Posted by chaose57

what available colorway of kobe v's are available at outlet store riverbanks?

giving the store a ring wouldn't hurt. besides, the above post refers to the soldier 3. you may still call the store though, who knows. the number? do the drill.

giving the store a ring wouldn't hurt. besides, the above post refers to the soldier 3. you may still call the store though, who knows. the number? do the drill.

im sorry i cant call because im from bicol,it'll be a long dstance call.If i can, i'd do  it.thanks for the suggestion though
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
chaose57 wrote:

im sorry i cant call because im from bicol,it'll be a long dstance call.If i can, i'd do  it.thanks for the suggestion though
laugh.gif

r u in bicol or from bicol?..coz if ur "from bicol" & u didnt say ur "in bicol" u can still call them..but yeah u mentiond it "long distance" so ur in bicol.. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by boytwo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
chaose57 wrote:

laugh.gif

r u in bicol or from bicol?..coz if ur "from bicol" & u didnt say ur "in bicol" u can still call them..but yeah u mentiond it "long distance" so ur in bicol.. 
laugh.gif

aw, that i didn't know. well, your case is an excuse from all the others who ask the same/ related questions when google, telephone and/or paying a visit to the store are options readily available and within reach. you know what i mean. if i get the time to drop by riverbanks i'll let you know. it would have been better though if you mentioned you're out of the metro. cheers. ill post updates as soon as i can.

NLEX outlet kanina...

Chaos and DK!!! 6295 less 5% (Hindi ako bumili-naka resist temptation ako!! :clap: )

Smallest size ata is 8. 2 pairs lang dumating sa kanila ng BL, sold out na.

Ito yung sizes.. halo halo nga lang

3.8k yung TR1

May mga airmax 1 pa, pero di ko na nakuhaan ng pic, bawal kasi. Small sizes na lang.

Forgot to mention, meron red laces dun!!! 155!! less 5% pa.

Back
Top Bottom