Over or Under 3 Years: Kim Kardashian and that other guy wedding tomorrow

Marriage between boring people... could actually work. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Under, if that #@%#@ doesn't get sent to the Clippers. That's a family that spends too much time together, no way in hell Kris (Jenner) is letting her cash cow move to the East Coast.

BTW... am I the only one who finds it disturbing she's marrying a dude with the same name as her momma?

The NBA lockout couldn't have come at a better time, which means the next season of her show will be filmed until the league brings back basketball. Plus she's gonna be screaming her moms name during the honeymoon. 

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Yall worse than %+!$+%
30t6p3b.gif

You ain't lying. Sounding like a bunch of girls at the cafeteria table. Most of the dudes in here are gonna be using their tears to rinse the jizz off of their hands after fapping to her honeymoon pics. Jealous nters just hoping it ends early so they can get their "chance".

7 months.
And why do you dudes want another sex tape from her? All she did was lay there like a %**!%@! slug the whole time and give a dry @*% bj.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

You gotta have a strong mindset to marry a woman who millions have seen get smashed and smanged on over the years. May the force be with you, Sir Humphries.
Which is why he's a dummy.  My family would all smack me if I married someone with a public sex tape you can download.  I feel bad if they have any future children.  She owes most her career to ray j's weiner.
I give them maybe a 1 1/2 to 2 years.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

I dont know how this cat is gonna marry her....

everyone been in that..... worst part is that everyone knows.

SHe cant @%+@ to save her life..... stiff as a blow up doll..... What does she really bring to the table apart from the fake looks?

I would get me a Kim K look a like that is still VNDS or with all the money ... one that is DS

Precisely

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

You gotta have a strong mindset to marry a woman who millions have seen get smashed and smanged on over the years. May the force be with you, Sir Humphries.
Which is why he's a dummy.  My family would all smack me if I married someone with a public sex tape you can download.  I feel bad if they have any future children.  She owes most her career to ray j's weiner.
I give them maybe a 1 1/2 to 2 years.

that and being Paris Hilton's second banana

I don't think it will last but I know that wedding is going to be dope.

I wish I was there, snatch up one of her single celebrity girlfriends
laugh.gif

Might last awhile.

Kris doesn't seem like he has the same ego of some of her EXs.

I see her popping out a few babies soon. That clock is ticking.

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

Might last awhile.

Kris doesn't seem like he has the same ego of some of her EXs.

I see her popping out a few babies soon. That clock is ticking.

This.

Also he doesn't seem to mind the paparazzi and all the baggage that comes with her. No pun intended.

I give them 10 months, she'll probably get frustrated of him wanting to be low-key and not wanting to be all over the TV 24/7.

thread really should be over or under 3 months, not gonna last

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Yall worse than %+!$+%
30t6p3b.gif

My thoughts exactly.

I can't even imagine how lame some of the cats behind these keyboards are.

I love how every one of these threads has to have your requisite 4-5 "real #*%%@%" come in and disapprove.  Y'all could have just as easily ignored the thread.  It's the internet... let a bunch of cats chime in on $%$+ the media is forcing down our throats.

under 3 yrs. kim is gonna remain a bopper for life.i dont think shes about that married life

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

7 months.
And why do you dudes want another sex tape from her? All she did was lay there like a %**!%@! slug the whole time and give a dry @*% bj.
cause hopefully she will of had improved by now.
devil.gif

if another one leaks tomorrow you damn well know you'll watch it.

also I remember in another thread someone said she be cheating on him with yeezy. I still think that would be hella funny.

during the honeymoon she gon be like "Yeezy tought me"

Back
Top Bottom