Overdrafting Your Bank Acct Unappreciation

SMH for paying $41 for a $5 footlong and $38 for a Gatorade
laugh.gif

Overdrafting your acct is one of the worst feelings.... Especially for a college student

Originally Posted by hampisaboss

laugh.gif

Overdrafting your acct is one of the worst feelings.... Especially for a college student
crazy a college student cant manage a checking account.

I had that all the time when just started now you wont catch me dead with one. That overdrafting mess WAS OVER when I bought a 35$ pretzel from auntie annes

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

Originally Posted by hampisaboss

laugh.gif

crazy a college student cant manage a checking account.

Yea but it doesnt happen on the reg.. Jus a few times here and there.
ohwell.gif

Definitely unappreciated.
smh.gif
I keep track of my purchases but Bank of Americascrewed me out of $140 because of the order they processed everything

dude i overdrafted 1.25 cents at wamu and they charged me 32 dollars it was rediculos by the way i used my 1 a year overdraft fee cancelation on that one

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Job refunded me the wrong check...instead of the 1 i told them to send again, they go and send me the1 i cashed....so having less then $100 in the account - a check of 276 refunded - credit card payment for $200 that decides to finally show up = me pissed the**%+ off[/color]

f bank of america to man i remember when i was with them i was getting all these random fees i was like dude @%* is this why am i paying for this then theyowned me with theyre mumbo jumbo and i accept it because i was young but now im with wamu and they treat u good

Word I dont see how that happens. Don't you guys keep extra money in your checking account for emergencies and stuff?

Originally Posted by IndieSpice

anyone care to explain how this works? im 16 if it matters.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]not hard to explain...if you overdraw your bank account, as in spend more then you have,expect a fee for every purchase you make that goes under...BoA is $35[/color]

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

Seriously !*@% Bank of America

All you people are saying this and that about Bank of America.
indifferent.gif
yourselves. You should have known what you had in your bank account. This is one of the reasons why the US is the way it is right now. You don't have themoney to but your Gatorade and $5 footlong but you still spend it then claim ignorance? Its your own fault. Deal with it and make sure you have the funds nexttime.

Overdrafts suck BIG TIME, you'll learn to manage your money.

Bank of America isn't for college students, only for people with money. There accounts and fees are ridiculous, screw'em.

Use to work for the BTW.

i am financially aware and all that
i have overdrafted by A DOLLAR buying books at school. its stupid becuase i would end up covering the differences within 24hrs with my paychecks ect. i talkedmy way out of one, but it can be rough for a college student who uses ALL of their cash (no savings, all in checking)

Back
Top Bottom