Overrated and Underrated

over - titanium 23's; other than being limited, there's nothing else eye-popping (ok, the prices people are paying)

under - 18 lows; i wore my black/silver ones yesterday and they are so comfy with the zoom air and carbon fiber sockliner; plus the laether quality isimpeccable!

Under = Cool Grey XI's, Cool Grey IX's, Cool Grey III's

Over = IV retroes, XIX's all of them

overrated- black/cement grey IIIs & black/altitude green XIIIs

underrated- Nubuck XIIs & Ginger XVIs

overrated: carmines ( i really think the color blocking on this shoe isnt all that great compare to other 6's)
underrated: definately the playoff xiii dont get any love what so ever

Overrated- Carmines, Grapes, Cool Grey XI's All three shoes that are considered "classics" are KILLED by way better colorways (infrareds,black/fire reds, concords/space jams)

Underrated- Any XVI, icy soles, visible air, square toe box, removable gaiters, Infrared OG colors=
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Overrated = VII

Underrated = red and white 12's

And whoever said the XI's are overated please jump off a cliff

I concur with all who had mentioned XI's! I'm plunging to my death as we speak!

Underrated: XIX's & SE-XIX's (not my favorite by any means, just stating it's underrated)

Underrated-

snakeskin XI lows

RETRO fire red III and IV,military IV,grape V

The 4 retros listed above were grails for many of us and 3 of the 4 can be found for super close to retail.

OVERRATED:

1. playoff XIII - ugliest OG colorway of the XIII imo
2. olympic VI - didn't cop when they released, HORRIBLE colorblocking, only wish i had copped cause of they're "worth"
3. grapes - nice shoe, but I will NEVER understand why everybody beasts so hard over these
4. white/red XII - again, nice shoe, but... (playoffs > taxis > black/red > WHITE/RED > obsidians)
5. XIX SE =
sick.gif

6. All Star XX3 - i have these and like them, but they're the weakest XX3 so far

UNDERRATED:

1. olive IX - pure Fire!
2. CDP shadow X - don't know why everybody hates on these (the "23" is a nice touch, imo)
3. black toe" XIV - one of my top 5 favorite J's all time
eek.gif

4. bred XV - i just LOVE these (always have)
5. black/blue XVIII - most comfortable SHOE i've EVER put my foot in (EVER!!), also such a sleek, classy look
6. XIX - i like the oncommon look, very comfortable, tech flex (1st 2 colorways are CLASSIC, imo)
7. XX1 - very comfy, i like the looks, different edgy "unsafe" design pushed the envelope (all 3 suede versions are
eek.gif
pimp.gif
)
8. XX2 - just an all around GREAT shoe looks-wise and def. performance-wise (basketball & omegas are
sick.gif
)
9. white/stealth XX3 - this may be my favorite XX3 besides the titaniums

happy.gif

Overrated - Hares, and Aqua 8's (good shoe, but overrated nonetheless)

Underrated - XX's, Patent 1's (red/black/white, og color)

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

overrated- black/cement grey white/cement grey IIIs & black/altitude green XIIIs

underrated- Nubuck XIIs & Ginger white/navy XVIs

i agree except a few minor changes...the black cements are
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Over-rated IMO are the cement (both white and blk/red) IV's. They just don't do it for me.

Under-rated, the red/black/stealth XXIII's. Titaniums got nothing on these except hype.

air-jordan-23-xx3-or-xxiii-stealth-black-metallic-silver-varsity-red-18.png

overrated model: jordan 7's
overrated shoe: olympic 7's/ bred 4's/ shadow x's

underrated model: jordan 16's- really was an amazingly clean model, but doesnt get enough love because of it being after the "jordan era"
underrated shoe: mocha 3's/ olive 9's/ chartreusse and oxidized 14's

underrated - OG XIVs

esp the ones (indigos, blacktoes, oxidized) without the ribbing and extra stitching

Overrated: Cool Grey 11's, it seems like nobody outside of here likes them.
Underrated: 13 Low's, Columbia 11's, Obsidian 12's, Playoff 13's (They should've been in the package).

hares 7's- is overrated jus because bugs bunny wore dem
underrate:2,9,10- those jordans never get no light and there fire

Overrated: Grape Vs (Even though I bought a pair)

Underrated: XVIIIs and 18.5s (Not the Lows)

Back
Top Bottom