Owner of resell company “West Coast Streetwear” mom is a VP at Nike - UPDATE - mom forced to step down

I know whenever I use my company Amex it automatically generates an expense report I have to complete. For this reason I don’t even use the company card I just pay out of pocket and do a refund report. I kind of feel like the VP isn’t going to have a regular corporate Amex account though. I would think she had some sort of Amex with no limits or boundaries…Nike maybe pays the bill, but it’s not on the corporate account. She probably doesn’t have to do detailed expense reports. It had to be a special card to put that kind of spend on it.
I’ve put $40k on my personal Amex Platinum in one charge during a home remodel. There’s technically no limit. Though they’d prefer you use their online tool to pre-clear a big charge or give them a call prior. It’s all algorithm driven based on your history with them and income.

With her salary $132,000 probably didn’t even require a clearance call.

DB3A68B4-688E-4DD7-BFB6-AFE3887157AC.jpeg

I’m sure she had different rules/process for her level of corporate card than a rank and file employee.
1C9123DA-25D6-4300-B673-8D7C041C55C6.jpeg

"Sorry Ann, but we're going to have to let you go"

Basically how it went.
Followed by “here is your severance package” which I’m sure was extremely generous. As they usually are in scenarios like this.

Since we’re going down this route would be a different story if this family was black. We’d be talking about ethics/embezzlement/fraud/tax evasion etc..

Big Facts!

Post to Avy correlation is excellent.

You know damn well if Tom Brady's brother was in the dog fighting game then the story would end at "Tom Brady's brother is arrested for Dog Fighting".

Vick wasn't even convicted of Dog Fighting...they got him on some crossing state lines BS.

Last edited:
She was forced. Nikes only option in the moment.

Cut ties.

Whats great though is the sneaker community is not letting this **** slide easy.
all of the major outlets are going with the story.
people are talking.

interested to see nikes response or if there will be any damage control.

Absolutely nothing, Nike will drop those 1's this weekend and like a fiend after a rock the chase is on and everything is forgotten.

Absolutely nothing, Nike will drop those 1's this weekend and like a fiend after a rock the chase is on and everything is forgotten.

naw.
trophy room then this.

the levees are breaking.
folks finna act out sooner then later.

i saw someone post if they dont touch uni blues for retail someone gon feel it. put it on they dead grandma and all that.

****** ready to die for this.

She was forced. Nikes only option in the moment.

Cut ties.

Whats great though is the sneaker community is not letting this **** slide easy.
all of the major outlets are going with the story.
people are talking.

interested to see nikes response or if there will be any damage control.

You knew the answer before you posted the reply.
Behind the scenes, they'll have media push it as she was a rogue agent no one knew about. When that takes, if anything, a BS press release about doing better and changes that never come.

you can get a regular Amex platinum card and do that. all you need is a 700 credit score and referral and as long as you pay it off every month it has no limit.
I have a personal Amex as well and I was told that it does have a HARD limit based on score, income, and tenure. Didn’t he run up a bill of over $130,000? I have not heard of an Amex platinum being able to go that high.

naw.
trophy room then this.

the levees are breaking.
folks finna act out sooner then later.

i saw someone post if they dont touch uni blues for retail someone gon feel it. put it on they dead grandma and all that.

****** ready to die for this.
Man stop. Desperate boys will be desperate boys and still go after shoes because their social lives depend on it. Those weak boys aren’t going to do anything but post that they’re upset and “done with Nike”, just to do it again next release

You knew the answer before you posted the reply.
Behind the scenes, they'll have media push it as she was a rogue agent no one knew about. When that takes, if anything, a BS press release about doing better and changes that never come.
Y’all don’t understand nikes’ pull. There was a story about a female running prodigy that was seemingly abused by the running staff. You’d think that would make headlines...... it was pushed to the side within hours

I mean I thought that was already basically common sense from reading the article. What 19 year old you know can get approved for a credit limit in the 6 digits with little to no credit history, or job history?

The mom is definitely in on it too because what parent lets their kid drive cross country and run up a statement like that and not ask questions? She probably got a cut too.

This is a fact. AMEX actually will verify your finances if you spending a large amount of money consistently.

Back
Top Bottom