Owner of resell company “West Coast Streetwear” mom is a VP at Nike - UPDATE - mom forced to step down

The move away from physical stores has been going on for a very long time by a lot more companies than just Nike. That decision has absolutely nothing to do with the inability to cop sneakers and if anything it’s much easier now for most people. It’s odd to me that people still do not comprehend supply and demand. Before the big move over the past ten years to online direct to consumer sales the demand was not nearly as high as it’s been and the ridicules secondary prices have had a much more significant role in the ability to cop.

I guarantee more people in Dallas are getting these overhyped garbage release nowadays that sell out instantly online than back when you had been doing the raffles in store.

This is entirely false.

no. After I read the whole article, I do think he gets some info from her and that Mag story is fishy for sure. But this kid is botting the F out of every website out there, his moms job or former job isn’t stopping that lol.
The real story is always worse than what’s reported.
Thats exactly what it is. He probably wasnt even getting shoes from her but her card deff was paying for Bots, proxies and reselling. So legit like nike funding his reselling, not nike giving him shoes
So, she helped him run his business financially and allowed him to use her house as a stockroom. Oh and her husband established the LLC for the kid….but that’s where the corruption stops?

If he would’ve just shut up and kept his mouth closed they could’ve ate for a long time smh. I ain’t even mad at the finesse but damn doing interviews and internet pics smh. Dumb gonna dumb. Wish I had that plug.
I think people need to realize that clout is to some people, more important than money. Fame is a hell of a drug that brings you tons of opportunities, women whatever. You can be rich and a nobody or rich and a name constantly in sneaker blogs and complex etc.

Allowing your corporate card to be used for this is beyond stupid.
That's why she might as well move to a country where her dollar savings will go a long way. No way she's getting another job at that level after exhibiting this level of carelessness.

That's why she might as well move to a country where her dollar savings will go a long way. No way she's getting another job at that level after exhibiting this level of carelessness.

Oh she can if she wants. Heat will blow over. In 6 months five hundred other things will have happened and she has decades of experience at a global behemoth. If she wants to go to UA or something, she'd have a job in a nanosecond.

I think people need to realize that clout is to some people, more important than money. Fame is a hell of a drug that brings you tons of opportunities, women whatever. You can be rich and a nobody or rich and a name constantly in sneaker blogs and complex etc.
Or in this case maybe clout = more money

Article said he was making $115K per month off his discord group alone with 450 paid subscribers.

If he can get 1000 paid subscribers, that’s $250K. Per month. Not selling one Yeezy

The real story is always worse than what’s reported.

So, she helped him run his business financially and allowed him to use her house as a stockroom. Oh and her husband established the LLC for the kid….but that’s where the corruption stops?
Bro that’s normal lol. Even kids with regular parents are doing this lmao. This was just on a bigger scale. I seen kids in my cook group use their parents cards and have all the shoes come into their house where they hold them. Then pay off their parents credit cards and keep the profit. It’s really simple

Do these bot users that order 500+ pairs get it delivered by a normal ups truck? I’d imagine the driver hates them. Every week having to carry 500+ boxes up my driveway. :lol:
yeah that’s how it is. The ups truck just backs into the driveway and drops it off

Shoes, the “shoe game”, “sneaker heads”, all that bs is done. I know it’s ironic that I’m saying this on NT but even NT has moved on from shoes it seems.

STARTED IN HIGHSCHOOL IM 30 PLUS NOW... IM OUT THE GAME BRODI

Bro that’s normal lol. Even kids with regular parents are doing this lmao. This was just on a bigger scale. I seen kids in my cook group use their parents cards and have all the shoes come into their house where they hold them. Then pay off their parents credit cards and keep the profit. It’s really simple
Lol wut…she runs Nike and has WAY more influence in helping his business grow. Kid pops up with sold out sneakers from his mom’s company and sells them at a higher price….

Nike stock dropped .16% this AM and maybe more by the end of day. That's not a lot BUT the significance is that Nike's stock hasn't dropped very much since March 2020 when the pandemic lockdowns hit.

So I'm seeing the photos making the rounds on social media. Either his mom was completely oblivious to what her son was doing or she was complicit in the whole thing. Like the picture above homie has an entire FSR of the Off White 5s.

I feel zero remorse for her. Like others have mentioned she will be fine. Lay low for awhile, lick your wounds and another opportunity will come her way. She already did the hard part by breaking through. She is 'in'. I'm sure she is already putting out 'feelers' to her network on what her next move could be.

People have done worse and recovered.

She is a white woman.

She can smile her way into another position and never be heard from again.
What’s wild is how she was immediately separated her from Nike, as if Nike had no idea this was going on. People don’t want to see Nike do any wrong. I’m sure they’ll claim that’s the case and this will blow over. If anything positive comes from this, I hope these young “sneaker heads” realize that they and their subculture has been exploited. You tried to hard and powerful people played you.

Back
Top Bottom