Owner of resell company “West Coast Streetwear” mom is a VP at Nike - UPDATE - mom forced to step down

Sneaker buying and selling all around :sick: "

got tired of these vibes in HS the year the Concords retroed like 10 years ago.

I’ll stick to copping what I see whenever I’m strolling thru the mall or whatever sales make it on my timeline. Ain’t nobody got time to get into it wit one these ****** bout some sneakers and I certainly ain’t setting an alarm to do it :lol:

THAT dude should be the last person to throw shade at someone for unscrupulous behavior :lol:

I’ve noticed that NT folks do not like him. Apparently he used to be on NT and developed a bad rep?

He’s not throwing shade by reporting the story though...

This operation was destined to f up bad based on all the schematics involved.

The mom misused her influence in the company to assist her son's business. There was evidence on so many angles linking them together like the credit card used and a phone line tied to his mom's name.

What really compounded the problems was the son exposing himself with pictures on social networks to promote his business and feel validated.

And to think sohi 23 sohi 23 , dapper labs partnered with the NBA to be an a encompassing entity

Could this work with shoes? If you miss a drop, a Nike sanctioned stockx platform is available. Shoes don't even have to leave the warehouse.

I think eventually real sneakers will be able to be identified from fake ones with special “NFT” type tags. Like unique codes you can scan that show your shoe’s serial number.

The problem is I don’t even care anymore lol. It only matters if Nike gives the retail consumer a fair shot at the shoe. They should just allow heads to preorder whatever popular sneaker they want but they won’t do that because they are *******s who are profiting from the hype of exclusivity.

Tbh if you really care about the shoe just cop the fake. I know it seems asinine to say but the quality is almost up to par. We’re into shoes because we **** with the model and the color ways. If the quality is up to par then why the **** does it even matter?

25 years of grinding and moving up every 13 months; and your spoiled drop out son does this to you? Let's hope she was more into this and not so innocent. This may be the story of the last five years in how a child gets a parent fired. I haven't really seen anything in years.

Y’all not pointing out the fact that she disclosed the business to Nike in 2018. They only made her step down after the article came out. Further confirmation that Nike dgaf about the consumers. They let a VP bankroll a sneaker reselling business for 3 years. This is all Ann Herbert and Nikes fault.

yikes at advocating copping fakes

DGAF *shrug*
Nike don’t give a **** about me why should I care about Nike’s bottom line?

For the record, I haven’t copped fakes before and I probably won’t but I can totally see the justification in it.

People who cop fakes are doing it cause they like the shoe. Not for some bull**** exclusivity. I lowkey respect cats who cop fake shoes and rock em. That’s more for the culture than botting and reselling.

I’ve noticed that NT folks do not like him. Apparently he used to be on NT and developed a bad rep?

He’s not throwing shade by reporting the story though...

Think he threw another member under the bus and got them fired at Nike. Feel like this happened before my time on here though

This was her side hustle 😂 prolly drew in enough to supplement their lifestyle without touching much of the salary.

end of day nike dgaf and will continue to pump out products. one of the best advertising campaigns in histort.

Nike better give us some exclusive access for this :emoji_poop:

Last edited:
Y’all not pointing out the fact that she disclosed the business to Nike in 2018. They only made her step down after the article came out. Further confirmation that Nike dgaf about the consumers. They let a VP bankroll a sneaker reselling business for 3 years. This is all Ann Herbert and Nikes fault.
Is it bad press? Or truly known bad entities? Do they throw everyone under the bus who gives them a second of bad press?

She was a backer in the business in 2018, and it was fine. What changed since then? Simply bad press? Could she sue?

“It was all goooodddd just a week ago.”

Hahahah this is like Frank Lucas when his wife bought him the mink coat and ring side seats. Got on the FEDs radar and it all fell apart from there.

He is someone that if I saw him in person? I’d up and punch him in the mouth. He used to run sole collector, and he is indeed a dirtbag bottom feeder.

I mean as far as I know, sole collector wasn’t Parler or anything... what did he DO?

Nobody is giving specifics, just saying they hate the man lol

Back
Top Bottom