Owner of resell company “West Coast Streetwear” mom is a VP at Nike - UPDATE - mom forced to step down

I believe Nike employees that are tenured like that still retain their employee discount.

I could be wrong
age + tenure need to add up to a certain number to retain it. you can also negotiate it on the way out. with that said, in situations like these you might get stripped of that considering the reason for her departure.

Lol bro
Kid is 19? and has probably profited 7 figures. He would’ve never worked at a company like Nike and would’ve never needed to partake in one of the biggest scams out there that’s called college. Kid probably nets more selling yeezys than his mom made at her job. Mom quitting or not, his money ain’t stopping anytime soon. Sneaker reselling is at an all time high and like ahat ahat said the bot game and resale game is way beyond just sneakers.
Once you literally are running a million $ revenue business, the **** you learn is way more valuable than anything you’ll learn at damn college from a business stand point. Tbh if you told the kid he can’t resale another sneaker again, I wouldn’t doubt he’ll be hustling some other **** and making 6-7 figures in no time

In other words, it takes money to make money

This reminds me of back when I was in school and kids would wear t-shirts/caps with a huge marijuana leaf on them. Guess who'd get busted for weed :lol:

Mom seems like a nice lady. I've know a few kids of parents like her. They're almost always horrible brats. Seen some straight up disrespect their parents right in front of people with no repercussions.

Still haven't bought a pair of Nike sneakers since the Playoff 11s. Sneaker game can go to hell.

Tbh if you told the kid he can’t resale another sneaker again, I wouldn’t doubt he’ll be hustling some other **** and making 6-7 figures in no time
wasn't his mom helping him secure all these sneakers? without his mom how is he making 6-7 figures easily

his mom was the plug. Without her he's just like every other dude scouring outlet stores to find steals to make a 20 dollar profit

The actual article. He made $600,000 in May alone!!! Sounds like she doesn’t need to work.
Those two were rolling in the dough on some Paid In Full ****. Hefty bag full of money :smh:
1614657123466.jpeg

Kid makes more in a month than mom does in a year. She isn’t trippin over that job, beleedat

Gotta keep in mind the government gets about 40% of his income, if he even does pay his taxes. Must be a nightmare for his accountant.

Lmaooo at y’all thinking he making 600k a month profit . I been following him for a while . He moves general release Jordan’s in the thousands and a lot of outlet pairs . He does work with multiple people in the warehouse . He may be making that in a year but def not in a month

This woman lost a job, 401k, stock options, yearly performance bonus, health insurance, severance and y'all talking about her keeping the discounts lol! FYI you don’t keep discounts no matter how long you have been with the company when you violate contract.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom