OZARK [A Netflix Original Series | Season 3 | 2019??]

I thought it did. I thought it was great overall. I thought there was 1 episode that was kinda filler, but I think that's the general consensus with people on here.

I probably shouldn't admit this out loud, but I am actually from the area where this show is supposed to take place.

Lake Lanier?

ozark_105_unit_00819_cc5.jpg

Yo I just started this show last night and went through 3 episodes in a row.

Anticipating that I'll finish this by the end of the week

Picked under my nails a bit too far yesterday and got to thinkin': can you image how much pain it had to have been when Dell had dude pull Marty's toe nails off

Hated Wendy since Episode 2. It's going to be close between her and Skylar from Breaking Bad for who I hate more.

watched the season during the flood

ill show

wish I didn't watch it so fast but it's all good

its jus so demonic how she went to the bank to drain the accounts knowing that would be marty's death sentence

tbh i think its borderline superhuman for marty to be able to look past what wendy did, and keep the best interest of his kids/family at heart, and focus on the task at hand. i know i couldnt do it but thats just me. the things that wendy did, she'd be dead to me

tbh i think its borderline superhuman for marty to be able to look past what wendy did, and keep the best interest of his kids/family at heart, and focus on the task at hand. i know i couldnt do it but thats just me. the things that wendy did, she'd be dead to me

Imo the only reason he has is because he pretty much needs her help. He values his family, well she still is part of it but at the same time.shes there to look after them while he goes and makes some moves. She also ends up pulling her own weight swindlin a few people.

I agree, it's the smart thing to do but i dont think i woulda been able to look past it, so i wouldve been dead :lol:

I agree, it's the smart thing to do but i dont think i woulda been able to look past it, so i wouldve been dead :lol:

not much to look past

the connect killing all his coworkers and her lover made it a lot easier

I'm sure he had other plans prior

you can tell he never really forgave her tho

He still could have made it work it just would have been harder. If the daughter was a total c*** she could have helped take care of/keep busy that lil boy

not much to look past

the connect killing all his coworkers and her lover made it a lot easier

I'm sure he had other plans prior

you can tell he never really forgave her tho

Not much to look past? Agree to disagree bruh

Back
Top Bottom