OZARK [A Netflix Original Series | Season 3 | 2019??]

I enjoyed the season.

Helen was moving very un-Helen like towards the end. She was reaching hard with the move against the Byrde’s. Not in alignment with how she carried herself last season
She started thinking that she can do anything. Like she was "untouchable".

Not shading the plot at all but I feel it happens a lot on these dramas (and in real life) that someone gets too big for their britches, thinking they’re more important to the operation than they are which leads to getting sloppy then they get touched.

I loooved the first two seasons but I watched the first episode of Season 3 last night and I feel you on it not grabbing me like previously. I felt like nothing at all was happening for like 50 minutes of the 60 minute episode :lol: I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt and keep watching cause I loved the first two seasons so much

Bruh - do you not like anything on TV in 2020? I remember you hate watching and complaining in The Outsiders thread too :lol: Is it because you don’t think Jason Bateman is getting the shine he deserves?

I wonder what the endgame is, 5 seasons? I hope they have one.

I’m not comparing the shows at all or trajectory of their first three seasons but I could see this going five seasons on some Breaking Bad ****.

Not shading the plot at all but I feel it happens a lot on these dramas (and in real life) that someone gets too big for their britches, thinking they’re more important to the operation than they are which leads to getting sloppy then they get touched.

Bruh - do you not like anything on TV in 2020? I remember you hate watching and complaining in The Outsiders thread too :lol: Is it because you don’t think Jason Bateman is getting the shine he deserves?

I’m not comparing the shows at all or trajectory of their first three seasons but I could see this going five seasons on some Breaking Bad ****.

The Outsider was some garbage IMO. I love Better Call Saul so that’s one show in 2020 I like. We’ll see how this season of Ozark goes...like I said I only watched the first episode.

The Outsider was some garbage IMO. I love Better Call Saul so that’s one show in 2020 I like. We’ll see how this season of Ozark goes...like I said I only watched the first episode.

I haven’t watched any of Better Call Saul yet. I watched all of BB so I know about Saul but I thought he would struggle carrying his own show. It’s on Season 5 now so I guess it’s a good thing I don’t work in television :lol:

I think some of the takes based off just episode 1 were a little spicy but it’s worth noting that it picks up. I think part of the issue is the 1.5 year wait. The good thing is that you can binge it. I could see viewers becoming disgruntled if this a week-by-week release.

Lusting after Wendy Byrd?? Would not hit. You about a notch away from taking down the cartel lawyer with that taste :sick:

Man this season was good, and with this extra time at home being able to watch it so fast really added to the enjoyment. I hope it doesn’t take so long for a season 4

I stopped watching season 1 around the time bruh was looking into a strip club and whatever. Is it worth continuing or is it more of the same?

Last edited:
Firing up S3:

-Man I wanna **** Charlotte and her Hanson brother face
-Wendy a ****ing ****. Sad they could get my man Bateman a better looking wife. She looks 15 years old than her. Wouldn’t expect her to like getting her *** slapped while ****ing doggie. She looks like a missionary only girl

Just started up s3 today.

I forgot how gungho Wendy is with this criminal enterprise. She's more Claire Underwood than Skylar White :lol:

Firing up S3:

-Man I wanna **** Charlotte and her Hanson brother face
-Wendy a ****ing ****. Sad they could get my man Bateman a better looking wife. She looks 15 years old than her. Wouldn’t expect her to like getting her *** slapped while ****ing doggie. She looks like a missionary only girl
Not true

EqbV.gif

Scratch what I said before. Wendy Byrde is the female Walter White just didn't initiate the criminal enterprise. Lying to herself, lying to her husband that its all about keeping the family safe when she just wants to prove she can do it after choosing to be a mom instead of pursuing her career and really she just enjoys it.

That Marty and Ruth relationship is cool. Reminds me of Walt and Jesse.

Ruth still looks like a little girl to me. Ben hitting on her comes off pedo as ****.

But you responded with a gif of her about to get missionary
Nah :lol:

I just didn't want to post the sex scene :lol:

Peep The Big C or really some Laura movies. Plenty sex scenes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom