P Diddy says Voting is a Scam, 'Vote or Die was full of ****'

Discussion in 'General' started by teamjordan79, Oct 30, 2015.

1. teamjordan79

teamjordan79

....come to think of it, voter turnout generates the appearance of legitimacy, with no risk to the establishment. If the elite control the choices, they control the outcome.

and....

'Vote or Die' = Terrorism: (noun) the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.
    :nerd:

you should still probably vote in your local elections though :D

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  2. jayzz

jayzz

Diddy is the new Jaden Smith
    Alonzo.gif

3. esydc

esydc

[​IMG]

PRIME likes this.
  4. King of Trash Style

King of Trash Style

Voting is a scam? Full of S***? Must be like looking in the mirror for him.

5. dcallamerican

dcallamerican

If vote results were manipulated, how would the general public even know? And I am not just talking about ,"one state remaining" situations like in 2004.

I don't think it is far fetched to believe you are wasting your time voting.

85wasagreatyear likes this.
  6. a blinkin

a blinkin

It sucked when I realized this for myself. Politics are a beast I want no parts of.

7. leavemeglazzies

leavemeglazzies

iYen and sreggie101 like this.
  8. empirebbk

empirebbk

It's sad to see our 'leaders' give up.  I heard a Chris Rock interview about a year ago where he explained that he had no hope for this nation ever changing.

9. teamjordan79

teamjordan79

maybe he was talking about continuing to vote but not getting any real change?

10. you go boy

you go boy

Since bush had that recount in Florida i thought it was always rigged

11. dathbgboy

dathbgboy

Money talks. If Diddy, Jay, Beyonce, 50, Dre, etc. got together and plotted a systematic takeover, w/ their money, they could do some thangs, however, they don't really want to.

SuperPACs are real and if u don't have one to to support a politician, u don't have a vote. Latinos and the LGBT community have some form of a PAC or SuperPAC and they get things done, Black people don't but want the politicians they claim don't care about them, to do for them.

Obama is the first Black president, but how many people in the hood who didn't put a dollar or two up to support the campaign or buy a favor and then get mad when he "let us down"

As long as there are no caps on campaign contributions, no term limits for Congress or the SC, things will remain the same in most aspects.

12. luckyluchiano

luckyluchiano

A vote without money tied to it is useless. Look at the Asian Community, they have very low numbers for national elections, but turn out big for local elections and vote in blocks and buy their politicians, every group does this but Blacks. All policiticians do is show up at a black church and a local high school and call it a day.

spottieottie305 likes this.
  13. luckyluchiano

luckyluchiano

All those celebs can put their money together and still couldnt hang with the likes of a Koch brothers lol. They could do some work when it comes to state and local elections though at least as a start, but even then we shouldnt wait on celebs to do anything, cant make folks do anything with their money they dont want to, and who knows what they do behind the scenes as somethings dont need to be made public.

spottieottie305 likes this.
  14. teamjordan79

teamjordan79

15. beh235

beh235

What took him so long? Clearly it was BS because that Vote or Die campaign died out after that election.

16. dathbgboy

dathbgboy

Of course not :lol: the Koch brothers are somethin else I tell ya. And they could do some work but their comfortable w/ their financial status so they see no reason to really stir the pot. But then what about the folks who don't have a few mill in the bank, they hear this dude saying this and taking it as gospel. The general public aren't that keen on looking beyond the surface like we do here.

And as far as behind the scenes, they are either doing nothing or throwing money away since they are funding things w/ no progress. But who am I to watch another man's pockets and say how he should spend it.

I hate the fact that we are too divided as an ethnic group.

17. wballz

wballz

When Obama won, I had so much hope for this country.

But when the senate and congress kept going against his vision, plus him not folllowing through some of his promises, giving in to the corporations that sponsored him, I gave up on him.

For this election, I want bernie or trump to win to promote real change without the influence of super pac money.

chrisqo and dathbgboy like this.
  18. doublemesh96

doublemesh96

so how ever many years later he decides to state the obvious. ok. 

19. luckyluchiano

luckyluchiano

We are divided because the creation of our "ethnic" group is not natural. We are being forced to work together and you have folks from ancestral backgrounds that may have not worked together before or could be on that racoon time. Blacks are the only group on earth that have to unite to overcome being every other groups whipping boy. For example Chinese dont rock with Japanses at all but they are not in a situation where they have to work together, while in Africa you have ethnic groups who never rocked eith each other who have to see its in their best intrest to unite, and in America you have a huge mix of people from every black nation on this planet. Black folks are the only group lumped together , and being asked to carry the weight of the weak. We have to have a social evolution and create a new class of people who are like minded, everyone cant and wont be saved so no need to waste time on anyone who aint down for the cause, whether its A Celeb, a *******, ben carson, or a crackhead.

20. amarano

amarano

hes not completely wrong.

voting is useless in states like NY.

no matter what you vote the electoral will always be Democrat. 

i dont vote.

and speaking of voting...its 2015... why isnt voting done online?

i can vote for who i think is gonna win a thursday night football game but i cant cast my ballot unless i stand in a metal box in a kids gymnasium?

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015