P-Rod 2 Elephant Print? <no pics>

Omg...

Went my my spot, sold out in a couple of hours... :smh:
smh.gif

Online...that emerge doesn't take American Express.

Hyped much? |I
tired.gif

Quote:
using it on the cement print will ruin the print

yeah, if you rub it on the elephant print hard enough you'll end up smearing the ink, but its pretty safe for everything else. it dries with no staining even on mesh.

it works wonders on dirt scuffs on the rubber midsole with a little elbow grease.

Just got my pair!! 12 days ahead of time, cant be mad about that.
They call me hadoken because i'm down right, fierce

dsc04479ca6.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif

Just clownin', that's cool you got them so quickly from CCS. wonderin' when i'm gonna get mine here on the westcoast.

To those wondering...my pair did fit true after broken in. Thats why i regretted buying a half size bigger for the zests. It felt so tight at first...but then it slowly became looser. Thats jsut me though. No one else seems to have that happen to them.

Im quite excited now...i guess they wont take till the 25th. When did you guys order and where do you guys live ( the ones that ordered from CCS)?

I live in NY, and i ordered on 7/5 and it was shipped on the 11th. According to the web site thats what it says. i'm still surprised it came this early. I choose standard shipping too. Its too tight though i should've gotten size 10 instead. Anyone with a sz 10 i'll trade you!!

My pair from active shipped....but it wont arrive till monday

damn package is probally 15 minutes away from me

Angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

I felt like a little kid when I added my 2 P-Rod II Sneakers to my Favorite J-Rods.

I picked up some of the Cement Gear too. Mens Medium!

img1153tj2.jpg
img1152zj1.jpg

img1164rk8.jpg
img1166tj4.jpg
img1168ju7.jpg

I still can't believe that places are selling out so fast. But since these are a GR they probably will have a restock right? Cause I may pick up one more pair if they do.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

I dont understand why these shoes are so small. I feel like maybe i was suppose to go up a whole size or something. Even without laces, they feel too tight. Anyone who needs a 9.5 and has 10 let me know!!

^^^^ Ya, P rods run a size small becuase of the way they are made and padded. I usually buy size 12 shoes but always have to get 13 in p rods and they fit perfect. Just like the last prods. Got my pair today from my local skate shop here in the bay. They still had a lot of sizes and for retail.
I got my rockstar stunna shade glasses on!

I dont think they make sb in 14 or 15. I think 13 is the highest and hardest size to find.

anybody want to let us know where to cop those hoodies? I need one bad. waaaayyyy better then the Jordan brand cement releases.

The shouldve put the jumpman symbol on the tongue instead of nikesb and injennz do you mind donating some JROD I's my way PLEASE...LOL

Quote:

^ that's a dope sig
Do not let your misconception of me label me as someone or something I am not.- Ang'Geon E. Jeffrey

Back
Top Bottom