P90X Discussion

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

whats is the cost of this program ?

I paid $65 shipped off of ebay for mine. . Came with everything too. I think the official website has it for like $100 + though.

Good #$#* Praise.

Wattup p90x family. I just completed week 3, and I feel great. I have already lost 10 pounds, and my girl says that she's seeing results. Twelve weeksto go.

Just copped p90x yesterday not really out of shape just looking for a challenge been eating healthy for a month now and doing light workouts to boost myenergy. Excited to start working out soon.

I feel like Ive been letting myself go a bit. Its time 4 me to get involved with this. Any info needed? Wheres the best place to purchase aside from ebay? Anyother tips would be greatly appreciated (don't really feel like sifting through 30+ pages of this thread). Thanks in advance.

i got kenpo today. i'm gonna try shaun t's insanity right after. you guys should look it up.. looks intense as hell. i'll probably throw up. keepyou posted.

I';m not looking to lose any weight, is this program not for me (should I just stick to my weight lifting)?

I would like to get more ripped though, I already have the muscle mass.

Two other things........did you guys even bother buying the beachbody pull up bar or is any pull-up bar that hangs on a doorway suitable enough? And whatdumbbells should I purchase? (I already own 25's and 45's).

Does anyone have the PDF files for the meal plans or the sheet for keeping track of calories/exercises progress?

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

Does anyone have the PDF files for the meal plans or the sheet for keeping track of calories/exercises progress?
I got you my brotha.

And
roll.gif
@ anyone who paid for it. <3 the internet and its free-ness baby.

edit: ALSO. Im feeling generous sooooooo, If you want to start p90x but dont have the cash...in the words of snoop

"You want it? I got it"

I'm thinking about ordering the P90 vs. the P90X due to a recent knee surgery and three herniated discs in my back. I was wondering if anyone has used theP90? Could the workouts be harmful to my back? I'm not really concerned with my knee. Are the results good? I'm looking to get lean and tone. I'm6' 2" 185ish, so I'm not overweight. I do have a little beer gut. So if anyone has used this or know someone that has and can provide me with someinformation it would be greatly apprecaited.

I'm thinking about ordering the P90 vs. the P90X due to a recent knee surgery and three herniated discs in my back. I was wondering if anyone has used theP90? Could the workouts be harmful to my back? I'm not really concerned with my knee. Are the results good? I'm looking to get lean and tone. I'm 6' 2" 185ish, so I'm not overweight. I do have a little beer gut. So if anyone has used this or know someone that has and can provide mewith some information it would be greatly apprecaited.

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

has anyone modified their workout to include benching?

i don't wanna get rid of that part for 90 days
ohwell.gif

Now that I started over on Monday from day 1, you better believe I did! I use P90 as a reference now and not so much EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS. I take the book to the gym n do it there. And on Mondays: Chest and Back. For every time it says Pushup... You do bench. And you can also do Bench and THEN the push up it says to do. What I did though was do the chest and back day normally. And then on Tuesday or even Saturday do the benching. Think about it, it wont HURT your results. It will only make them better.
Good advice, and it's pretty similar to what i was planning to do
pimp.gif

i dont know much about p90x, I play soccer and I want to shed a few pounds and a little bit of fat, is this right for me? and does any one have any tips andrecommendations?

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

i dont know much about p90x, I play soccer and I want to shed a few pounds and a little bit of fat, is this right for me? and does any one have any tips and recommendations?

A better question is how can you play soccer and NOT shed pounds??
laugh.gif

so i just did insanity. holy hell, took my shirt off after; twisted it.. formed a puddle. no joke. good workout though. i figure it'll complement ab ripperfairly well.

word of caution: don't eat and drink lots of water half an hour before the workout, i got crazy cramps.. you'll feel like a million bucks after theworkout.

keep on truckin
smile.gif

^ what is that insanity programme?

im on the recovery week of phase 1.. i just did ab ripper x lol, im prob gonna hit the gym this week, because I feel lazy as doing nothing..

still doin it...both of my recovery weeks have been shot to hell...but i'm goin IN for these last 5 weeks

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I';m not looking to lose any weight, is this program not for me (should I just stick to my weight lifting)?

I would like to get more ripped though, I already have the muscle mass.

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

I got you my brotha.

And
roll.gif

edit: ALSO. Im feeling generous sooooooo, If you want to start p90x but dont have the cash...in the words of snoop

"You want it? I got it"
Ben you're that dude.
pimp.gif
The sheets should make me keepbetter track of myself.

Im on my 5th week of this and I think its pretty good. I added something things and took others out. I also added more cardio. I run about 2 miles after theworkout. Is that bad??

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

I got you my brotha.

And
roll.gif

"You want it? I got it"
What's good Big Ben? Can I get those worksheets please?

wray69 check your Inbox.

Sidenote, I'm a full-time cigarette smoker. I wonder how this P90X will work. I've been going to the gym for 2 months now, 3 days a week. I run 2 milesin 25 minutes and smoke a pack of cigarettes in two days. We'll see what's good.

Back
Top Bottom