P90X Discussion

Originally Posted by Jonathanchingy

What's the lowest they go for?

I got mine off of amazon.com for like $70. Im guessing you could find it some where near that or even free.

I started this on Monday 2/22/2010 and so far I've lost 5 lbs.
eek.gif
 Incredilble.

I do half of that Yoga X stuff though.

came in last week in the mail... just did chest and back this morning... I havent been working out since i got out the marine corps... 4 yrs off smoking office work and punanny will get u soft... I havent gained much since my discharge but most of my muscle turned to fat so its time for a change.. I copped off their website too... looked for cheaper ways but I figure let me pay for it and ill appreciate it a lil more nah mean..

DAY 1
 my arms are killing me... I cant raise them at all
laugh.gif

Honey is my permanent sugar substitute... Not too much either.. Oats grains and fruit is important as well... My upper body is killing me I didn't do the ab ripper today but I'll definately do it tomorrow....

It's not easy at all especially if you haven't done ANYTHING in a while... I felt bad not being able to do as many reps.. I'll just treat this like boot camp...

Honey is my permanent sugar substitute... Not too much either.. Oats grains and fruit is important as well... My upper body is killing me I didn't do the ab ripper today but I'll definately do it tomorrow....

It's not easy at all especially if you haven't done ANYTHING in a while... I felt bad not being able to do as many reps.. I'll just treat this like boot camp...

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

is there any nt results?

I did P90x and completed it.  I'm now on phase II of P90X+.

Day 0
4104064785_20ea19e566.jpg

After completion of P90X
4164856123_92bf69eb90.jpg

This is after Phase II of P90X+........I'm working on toning up my body.
2010-02-18%2011.48.30.jpg

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by Jonathanchingy

What's the lowest they go for?

I got mine off of amazon.com for like $70. Im guessing you could find it some where near that or even free.

I started this on Monday 2/22/2010 and so far I've lost 5 lbs.
eek.gif
 Incredilble.

I do half of that Yoga X stuff though.

I have one for sale letting it go for $70.

Day 2 ... polymetrics.... Not too bad... my legs are the strongest part of my body so I didnt have too much struggles with this... I didnt put 100 percent cuz my daughtre came running around me occasionally... all in all im good... bout to eat some low fat enchiladas with wifey drink water all evening and rest up for tomorrow

Originally Posted by DetlefSchrempf11

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

What bands do I need to get instead of the pull up bar? I'm to tall to use a pull up bar on my door.
I'm wondering the same thing

you guys try bending @ the knees..?  you 7 ft.?

Son could dry off and clean up before taking them pics.

amazing progress though, pause.

0o the roc? when did you start seeing your belly decrease or pull back, im on my third week and i feel my body getting lighter but my belly is still
in beer mode a little

Been resisting getting this for months, finally gave in because its become impossible to get to the gym 5 nights a week.  Started on Monday and I am impressed!  I thought I was in damn good shape but I could barely get through Plyo yesterday.  I plan to do this in the morning and try to hit the gym in the afternoons at least three times a week.  We'll see where I am in 90 days

Busy day yesterday... 18 hr day... Skipped , but I'll re up this afternoon with whatevers on the agenda then I'll go for a 2 mile or so jog...

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

Originally Posted by DetlefSchrempf11

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

What bands do I need to get instead of the pull up bar? I'm to tall to use a pull up bar on my door.
I'm wondering the same thing

you guys try bending @ the knees..?  you 7 ft.?

laugh.gif

Naw fam, but I picked up the iron gym to use for the pull ups and push up and the way it fits into the door way with me being a pretty stocky guy is just to tight of a feel to do pull ups comfortably. So I'm trying to figure out with the alternative bands which one I can purchase to use and also how to get the pull up movement out of them.

I started doing this again last Monday..

I got like halfway through last summer when I did it but too many things came up and I stopped using it. This time Im doing it a little different though.

Monday - Chest / Back

Tuesday - 2 mi run / ab ripper

Wednesday - Shoulders / Arms

Thursday - 2 mi run / ab ripper

Friday - Legs / Back

Saturday - 2mi run / ab ripper

so we'll see how this works out for me.

oO ThE RoC Oo, great job. You still doing P90X or trying to move on to something else?

SUCKAFREE85, no plyo even? I think it would be better for performance and changing it up than a 2 mile run for 3 days a week. Maybe sub it out one day. Just a suggestion

If anybody who's done P90X wants to move on to Shaun T's Insanity, it's supposed to be killer. Check the sig

^ Thanks nealraj006.  Right now I'm doing P90X+. 

I want to try that Shaun T Insanity.  Is your price negotiable?

Back
Top Bottom