Pacific NW Checkin Vol. Rep. Your Hood

"425 Kirkland". what school did you go to??? how old are you??? i lived in kirkland for a while. i used to live in kirkland heights.

"The Couv" Please dont call it that. Call it V-Side!!!!!. how old is you?? got J's in a 11

503 SE portland, born in Emanual Hospital. I just moved to V-Side for my daughter to go to school. portland schools suck right now
Quote:
If I got banned from NikeTalk, I could sue Method Man.

eMBrawler

Seattle...
WA...

...V-Side? Hahahaha. You know it will always be the 'Couve.
(my old roomates from there)
WANTED: SUPREME HOODED RUGBY XL BLACK/YELLOW/GREEN

808 Laie, Honolulu -> 604 Richmond, B.C. -> 718 Queens -> 206 district of the homely white people, WALLINGFORD!!! STAND UP

for real though, wallingford is nice but so plain and boring

V-Side :lol:
laugh.gif

That's even worse then all these kids running around screaming 503. Since when did it become the IN thing to do to refer to your town by the area code?

I would rather it just go back to the lame sounding P-Town but I guess that just does not sound cool enough anymore. Guess you kids have to do something to make you feel like your city is poppin.

Sorry I did not rep my hood. Let me think of a cool hip hop sounding nickname for Beaverton and then I will check back in.

The Beav. B-town. B-side.

Team Pacific Northwest

I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand.​

^^^^^ :lol:
laugh.gif
, yous a fool.
beaverton?..... = Beaver Town?
Homie i dont run around yelling 503 or P-town. When people ask where im from i just say South East.

Back
Top Bottom