Packers' Nick Collins attacks Bears fan after loss [MSNBC]

One of the reasons I HATE going to Skins games (traffic...horrible fans...bad atmosphere)....one of the worst fan experiences you can have all around. Folks think that just because you pay a certain amount of money for a ticket you can say and do whatever you want to the opposing players. When you factor in alcohol consumption, it's not a good scene. This is why there are SO many fights in the stadiums. If Collins was spat on and was called a racial slur, I can't say that I blame him for reacting the way he did.

One of the reasons I HATE going to Skins games (traffic...horrible fans...bad atmosphere)....one of the worst fan experiences you can have all around. Folks think that just because you pay a certain amount of money for a ticket you can say and do whatever you want to the opposing players. When you factor in alcohol consumption, it's not a good scene. This is why there are SO many fights in the stadiums. If Collins was spat on and was called a racial slur, I can't say that I blame him for reacting the way he did.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
Where did I get chair from?
I meant to say unknown objects.

Unknown or foreign? Foreign objects are always dangerous according to Monsoon

Unknown or foreign? Foreign objects are always dangerous according to Monsoon

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by Deuce King

dude
eek.gif
this coming from a home fan too. ive gone to 3 games and one of them was one of the worst experiences ever

dude
eek.gif
this coming from a home fan too. ive gone to 3 games and one of them was one of the worst experiences ever

Originally Posted by HighRep87

dude
eek.gif

I've turned down tickets many times because of how much I hate going to the games.  I'll go on the road and watch them play, but there is nothing that quite compares to how bad the overall experience is at FedEx.  Taking an hour and a half to get in because of traffic/parking...dealing with belligerent/obnoxious drunks for the entire game...and then the gridlock getting out of the lots/driving home which adds another 2 and half hours on to your day (not to mention the INSANE concession prices inside) just makes for a horrible game-day vibe.  No matter if the Skins win, there is just so much other BS that goes on in that stadium that is pathetic.  I feel bad for the families that have young kids that are around this....NFL games are NOT for families...

dude
eek.gif

I've turned down tickets many times because of how much I hate going to the games.  I'll go on the road and watch them play, but there is nothing that quite compares to how bad the overall experience is at FedEx.  Taking an hour and a half to get in because of traffic/parking...dealing with belligerent/obnoxious drunks for the entire game...and then the gridlock getting out of the lots/driving home which adds another 2 and half hours on to your day (not to mention the INSANE concession prices inside) just makes for a horrible game-day vibe.  No matter if the Skins win, there is just so much other BS that goes on in that stadium that is pathetic.  I feel bad for the families that have young kids that are around this....NFL games are NOT for families...

dude
eek.gif

I live in Capitol Heights (like 10 minutes from FedEx, but I rarely go to games. (apparently, not so) Oddly enough in the pre-season game vs the Ravens there was a fight in the stands between some girls (One Skins fan, 3 B-More). It was entertaining but I didn't know that was the norm. The Skins fan slapped one of the B-More chicks and trotted off like it was nothing (on some Rick James $*!@) after some random drunk banter. I will note that all the female involved were white (I think it's noteworthy given the geographical details of this incident).

Back
Top Bottom