Packers' Nick Collins attacks Bears fan after loss [MSNBC]

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

One of the reasons I HATE going to Skins games (traffic...horrible fans...bad atmosphere)....one of the worst fan experiences you can have all around. Folks think that just because you pay a certain amount of money for a ticket you can say and do whatever you want to the opposing players. When you factor in alcohol consumption, it's not a good scene. This is why there are SO many fights in the stadiums. If Collins was spat on and was called a racial slur, I can't say that I blame him for reacting the way he did.
dude
eek.gif
this coming from a home fan too. ive gone to 3 games and one of them was one of the worst experiences ever

I've turned down tickets many times because of how much I hate going to the games.  I'll go on the road and watch them play, but there is nothing that quite compares to how bad the overall experience is at FedEx.  Taking an hour and a half to get in because of traffic/parking...dealing with belligerent/obnoxious drunks for the entire game...and then the gridlock getting out of the lots/driving home which adds another 2 and half hours on to your day (not to mention the INSANE concession prices inside) just makes for a horrible game-day vibe.  No matter if the Skins win, there is just so much other BS that goes on in that stadium that is pathetic.  I feel bad for the families that have young kids that are around this....NFL games are NOT for families...

I live in Capitol Heights (like 10 minutes from FedEx, but I rarely go to games. (apparently, not so) Oddly enough in the pre-season game vs the Ravens there was a fight in the stands between some girls (One Skins fan, 3 B-More). It was entertaining but I didn't know that was the norm. The Skins fan slapped one of the B-More chicks and trotted off like it was nothing (on some Rick James $*!@) after some random drunk banter. I will note that all the female involved were white (I think it's noteworthy given the geographical details of this incident).

Went to the Texans game a few weeks ago...spent like 25-30 minutes looking for a decent parking spot. 
laugh.gif

Free, great tickets so not complaining.

Went to the Texans game a few weeks ago...spent like 25-30 minutes looking for a decent parking spot. 
laugh.gif

Free, great tickets so not complaining.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Disgusting how some fans are... Ive been to a bunch of games at the Meadowlands and every once in a while there's @%%%%%*# really getting into it with each other... People throwing *%+% at fans of the other team and stuff
30t6p3b.gif
... Im going to Lambeau for the first time in 3 weeks for the Dolphins game with my buddy that's a Phins fan... I don't expect the GB fans to give him a hard time so it should be fun.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Disgusting how some fans are... Ive been to a bunch of games at the Meadowlands and every once in a while there's @%%%%%*# really getting into it with each other... People throwing *%+% at fans of the other team and stuff
30t6p3b.gif
... Im going to Lambeau for the first time in 3 weeks for the Dolphins game with my buddy that's a Phins fan... I don't expect the GB fans to give him a hard time so it should be fun.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by CasperJr

being spit at and on is 2 different things...........

both is highly disrespectful and disgusting....
This.

IMO...being spit at = missing the person you were trying to spit on.

Not much difference between the two. 

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by CasperJr

being spit at and on is 2 different things...........

both is highly disrespectful and disgusting....
This.

IMO...being spit at = missing the person you were trying to spit on.

Not much difference between the two. 

So they caught this, but not a damn person can find Brandon Jacobs shotputting his helmet on tape?

So they caught this, but not a damn person can find Brandon Jacobs shotputting his helmet on tape?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You won't see this in Green Bay. Its a good and nice little town. I mean yea there's drunks but you dont see any of this going on at Lambeau.
I have been to around 6 or 7 games at Lambeau and have never seen any fights or anything.

And i've seen the Bears, Vikings, Cowboys, ******** etc. Close division rivals all you really see is people gettin booed and n what not. Nothing dirty though.

I actually went to a Jacksonville game with a friend from Florida at Leambeau, and there were 0 issues. Lambeau is a really nice place you should have good fun. 

I feel like 40% of the reason i love going there is for the 3 fighter jets to fly over the stadium during the nation anthem 
laugh.gif
 get the chills every time.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You won't see this in Green Bay. Its a good and nice little town. I mean yea there's drunks but you dont see any of this going on at Lambeau.
I have been to around 6 or 7 games at Lambeau and have never seen any fights or anything.

And i've seen the Bears, Vikings, Cowboys, ******** etc. Close division rivals all you really see is people gettin booed and n what not. Nothing dirty though.

I actually went to a Jacksonville game with a friend from Florida at Leambeau, and there were 0 issues. Lambeau is a really nice place you should have good fun. 

I feel like 40% of the reason i love going there is for the 3 fighter jets to fly over the stadium during the nation anthem 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
So you guys don't moon the opposing team bus in Green Bay anymore
laugh.gif
??

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
So you guys don't moon the opposing team bus in Green Bay anymore
laugh.gif
??

Originally Posted by coryturner

bears fans are the worst.
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif

One fan is indicative of an entire fan base? You are one of the worst posters on S&T point blank. 

And get back to .500 son.

Originally Posted by coryturner

bears fans are the worst.
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif

One fan is indicative of an entire fan base? You are one of the worst posters on S&T point blank. 

And get back to .500 son.

laugh.gif
randy-moss-mug-shot.jpg

Those who defended Moss' moon at Lambeau pointed out that he didn't actually moon anyone -- he pretended to -- and that Packer fans were often guilty of doing the same thing. "It's not the kind of thing you want to see on national TV," Colts coach Tony Dungy conceded, "but I understand what it was all about ... Anyone who has played in the NFC Central knows what that's about. The fans in Green Bay have a tradition in the parking lot after the game where they moon the visiting team's bus. It's kind of a unique sendoff."
Link

laugh.gif
randy-moss-mug-shot.jpg

Those who defended Moss' moon at Lambeau pointed out that he didn't actually moon anyone -- he pretended to -- and that Packer fans were often guilty of doing the same thing. "It's not the kind of thing you want to see on national TV," Colts coach Tony Dungy conceded, "but I understand what it was all about ... Anyone who has played in the NFC Central knows what that's about. The fans in Green Bay have a tradition in the parking lot after the game where they moon the visiting team's bus. It's kind of a unique sendoff."
Link

Back
Top Bottom