pac's catalog is the close thing to a near perfect catalog

the only thing that holds 'pac's catalog back is his unselfish nature cause some of those features are scraight KAH-KAH! But Big Syke always came through.

the only thing that holds 'pac's catalog back is his unselfish nature cause some of those features are scraight KAH-KAH! But Big Syke always came through.

the outlawz were dope imo so **** out of here with that ********

MATW
DK
AEOM
SIR (still I rise)

Only PAC albums I would consider flawless, even though aeom aged bad

Last edited:
I hold MATW, AEOM, and DK way over 2pac Now and S4MN...

That being said all of them are real solid any way you look at it. I could partially agree with the op but definitely not unanimous

the outlawz were dope imo so **** out of here with that ********
You might be the only person I've ever heard say the outlawz were nice. Clown please explain how a ***** this off beat can get on a track this hard. 'Pac showed a bunch of no name dudes too much love.

Love Pac's music but not all of his albums were classic and Outlawz are mediocre at their very best.

I hate when people say this, not its not pac catalog is very cluttered and sometimes difficult to tell the difference between the intended tracks and the ones that random producers just took the vocals for.

Pac? As in Tupac? Nah bruh. I'm a fan but of the greats he has more trash out there than anyone else. Might not be his fault but it is what it is.

I hate when people say this, not its not pac catalog is very cluttered and sometimes difficult to tell the difference between the intended tracks and the ones that random producers just took the vocals for.

I agree. Very scattered and cluttered. Bunch of material came out after his death with random beats and vocals to the point I can't tell which is the original anymore.

That being said, he is my favorite musician of all time in any genre. His albums weren't the best, but his music as a whole is unrivaled to me in hip hop

Even if you're the biggest Pac fan ever, there is no way you can believe that EVERY one of his albums are classic.

2pacalypse Now and Strictly aren't classics. His beat selection was terrible

on those. But dude has been making the dumbest threads and y'all really

discussing it. :lol:

Only perfect Pac album is Me Against the World, IMO.

7 Day Theory is almost perfect. AEOM has a lot of filler--now that I'm older I can see it more than I could when it first dropped.

And 2pacalypse and Strictly... are good albums, but nowhere near perfect.

So no. You're wrong. And this is coming from a huge Pac fan.

I'm not really going out on a limb here since Tupac had a lot more material, but Biggie's catalog has far fewer flaws than Tupac's.

I'm not really going out on a limb here since Tupac had a lot more material, but Biggie's catalog has far fewer flaws than Tupac's.
yup, but this is always the case when an artist puts out a lot of albums

i would put any of big's albums over any of pacs albums though, but that's just me 

Back
Top Bottom