Padded Room Discussion

what do yall expect?

and what do you think Joe needs to bring with this?

lota people seem to not mess with him as much lately, hopefully the music answers some things.

anyway, tracks..I'm unsure if the track with the Game is indeed on it...since it never spawned as a video single. but i'd say at this point it stillis. just a guess on that.

Now I Lay (produced by Blastah Beatz)
If I Gotta Go (produced by the Klasixs)
Don't Make Me (produced by Blastah Beatz)
Blood On The Wall (produced by Moss)
In My Sleep (produced by Blastah Beatz)
Xxxes (produced by the Klasixs)
I Couldn't Help It (produced by the Klasixs)
Adrenaline (produced by Dub B)
Happy Holidays (produced by Quan)
Do Tell (produced by Blastah BeatzAngel In My Life (produced by Blastah Beatz)
Pray For Me (produced by Versatile & Dilemma)

The album will be available in store worldwide in both CD and digital format in February 24, 2009 [sup][4][/sup]. In addition, Joe Budden and Amalgam are offering two bonus tracks for fans purchasing the digital version.[sup][5][/sup]
It is on it's way.

Stuck to a release date?!? imagine that.

It's not the "Growth" not a MM series...it's all fresh and original and I can't wait to hear it all. He's progressed as an artistyearly and I expect more of the same.

edit *

In My Sleep video is being shot on Saturday and will be released around release date.

Numbers wise...according to Joe, shipped(shipping) 70k out to move...so Amalgam and he are probably lookin to move 50K in store + online. not bad, not great.where's the dude who works for em?
nerd.gif

I'll be surprised if Joey does 70k first week. Fat Joe only did like 48k first week and he had that video with J.Holiday. I'm still buying regardless.I expect some good !@*! though.

No--the number won't be that high.

He'd max out at around 50-60K total. Not first week

All in all, his career has been a let down. So much promise
smh.gif

I don't know whether to blame it on burned bridges within the industry, or a lack of a solid plan or strategy, but something went wrong.

I'll check for this off GP, but I'd be lying if I said I had high hopes.

I'm still gonna purchase. i think he said it going to be in Best Buy. he still makes better music compared to most rappers.

When Joe had that live feed of him recording a while back there was a track with Emanny on the hook that sounded
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. I wanna say it was Happy Holidays,anyone know what I'm talking about?

Originally Posted by jpap348

When Joe had that live feed of him recording a while back there was a track with Emanny on the hook that sounded
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. I wanna say it was Happy Holidays, anyone know what I'm talking about?
Calling My Name?

I already pre-ordered my two copies, I will be at best buy that morning and copping. "Exxes"
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

what happened to the Just Blaze 'Knock Knock' record? There is a snippett of that out...and why do you figure for it to leak that early? Albums usuallydont leak that early no more...

Im aint really anticipating it no more, I'll check for it tho.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Numbers wise...according to Joe, shipped(shipping) 70k out to move...so Amalgam and he are probably lookin to move 50K in store + online. not bad, not great. where's the dude who works for em?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Coulda swore that was you.

As long as the production is tight, he's not stuck in
one mood the whole lp, and he doesnt have any God
awful club bangers on there, it should def be a solid
album. Im unsure on the #'s he'll move, I'd give him
the 40-50k, but we'll have to see. Only thing I've heard
so far is piece of Blood On The Wall, wit the Prodigy diss,
sounded hot, beats dope. I will be coppin.

Oww!

but I'd be lying if I said I had high hopes.
musically why wouldn't you have high hopes?

Mainstream the career was a let down, musically he's exceeded expectations. IMO.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

but I'd be lying if I said I had high hopes.
musically why wouldn't you have high hopes?

Mainstream the career was a let down, musically he's exceeded expectations. IMO.

Agreed.

Musically I dont think anyone really expected him to be where he is now.

Joes biggest problem was the fact that he was a loner for too long.

He didnt do collabs with the right people.

I mean his label didnt help but still.

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

Originally Posted by jpap348

eek.gif
pimp.gif
. I wanna say it was Happy Holidays, anyone know what I'm talking about?
Calling My Name?
I need a CDQ of this track in the WORST way.

If that isn't on the tape he's losing. Point blank.

Can't wait for this. There's been some hate for Joe recently but I'm hoping this CD gets people back to focusing on his music.

I think Joe said Amalgam shipped 70k, and if they sell half of that, lifetime, that it would be considered a success.

I would guess he thinks it will leak early because stores already have them. So it's only a matter of time.

Anyone here going to the show on March 5th???

i'm expecting something big.
he made it seem like he rushed halfway house to focus on padded room, so i need something epic

Half rushed?

You're buggin.

• Anything Goes
  • One Night @@$%
  • Sidetracked
  • The Soul
  • Under The Sun
  • Check Me Out
  • Better Me
All bangers.

Yeah Halfway House was nice.. but it was rushed a little. I mean he put it together in 3 weeks or so. But, like 5 of those songs were originally on PaddedRoom so that helped the process.

Back
Top Bottom