Padded Room Discussion

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Halfway House > Padded Room

-The Juice

Yeaup. I said it a couple pages back. This album is aight but I can't really get into it. Im now convinced that HH is better.

The songs don't really fit in and it doesnt really flow. Besides that, the songs ain't even that good. IDK but HH > Padded Room

i still gotta say Mood Muzik 2 > HH...

looks like Joey didnt even crack 10k

feb24-mar2.png

Ten spots down is Joe Budden with his long awaited sophomore studio album, Padded Room. The Internet star, who dropped the CD on indie label Amalgam Digital,managed to sell 15,290 copies in his first week out.

Meh.....I just got the album, not really feeling it so far though. I'll give it a couple more spins......

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

album is
pimp.gif
i cleared the rack at best buy myself...had to support my fav rapper
mad.gif
no wonder...just tried to cop it last week and they told methey sold out at all the best buys. i was like, "are you sure??"
grin.gif
eyes.gif

wow and I thought he'd do 30k. I mean he had the Internet buzzing. Guess they all just dl the album

I don't even think they shipped out 30K for him to do those kind of numbers. Has anyone been to one of his release parties? How is it? I'm stilldebating whether I should go today or not.

that's pretty good considering amalgam didn't ship a lot out. if they shipped out more i'm sure his numbers woulda been better.

All the best buys in my area or near are sold out except for in MA..
laugh.gif
..online it is 14.99..but i have a 5 dollar reward so it'll b 9.99..but it'sback-ordered!!

I realized something about Joe his album's will never flow together track to track because his music is dictated by his mood like any normal human being soit is all over 1 minute sad next minute happy 1 minute remorseful 1 minute reflective.. That is what I like best that it is more real life than anything. Itisn't set up like an album it is set up by human emotion.

Originally Posted by Essential1

I realized something about Joe his album's will never flow together track to track because his music is dictated by his mood like any normal human being so it is all over 1 minute sad next minute happy 1 minute remorseful 1 minute reflective.. That is what I like best that it is more real life than anything. It isn't set up like an album it is set up by human emotion.
i can agree with this.

This is a really dope album...two questions real quick tho'.

1. Who is he getting at on Blood On The Wall?
2. I finally got a chance to listen to "Exxes" on my headphone and was able to analyze that this song might be deeper than it appears to be. What ishe really talking about?

Budden gonna be doing a signing on March 7th in LI if any of you are in the the area. Smithtown, NY to be exact.

Back
Top Bottom