Painted brake Calipers FTW

Originally Posted by Marvelous M4RK

Originally Posted by jae oh en

yeah i don't see anything wrong with painting the calipers. the oxidized metal look on most OEM calipers is ugly so painting them is cool. but stenciling on brembo logos on non brembo calipers? that's WAY different in my opinion...

anyway...my "painted" calipers...
wink.gif

2295363516_d69efdcc5b_o.jpg

NICE.....SUPRA ?
smokin.gif

thats on an IS300 with supra sticker

I prefer simple black for a stock caliper. Anything else just seems like you're trying too hard to make them look like high performance joints.

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

dont get mad cuz my Z is sh!tin on whatever you wish you had !!!! lol
IMO Vettes are the worst "high-end" cars as far as technology and aesthetics are concerned. Your SS on the other hand.....
pimp.gif

UNtroubled YOUTH wrote:
dunwitjayz wrote:
dont get mad cuz my Z is sh!tin on whatever you wish you had !!!! lol
IMO Vettes are the worst "high-end" cars as far as technology and aesthetics are concerned. Your SS on the other hand.....
pimp.gif

i dont know who you have been talking to , but if you ever pick up a car mag , or watch a review on tv . you would know that a vette is the best bang for yourbuck !! a 80 thousand dollar car that can out perform 150,000$ porshes , blows away 100,000 skylines , eats up whatever mustang you wanna throw at it , fukswith Ferrari's , and takes out vipers . so do alittle due diligence before you speak . thanks

lol @ your cats tryin to throw brembo covers on your calipers , or stenciling brembo on your calipers . i guess thats the diffrence between me and most cats (not all ) but most . is that real cats do what they want ( me and most cats in the bay ) , suckers do what they can ( you )

thanks for the love for the ss !!!! mush appreciated .i realy take pride in that car cuz i built that car with my own two hands . had it since high school andhave been working on it ever since . almost done !!

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

lol @ your cats tryin to throw brembo covers on your calipers , or stenciling brembo on your calipers . i guess thats the diffrence between me and most cats ( not all ) but most . is that real cats do what they want ( me and most cats in the bay ) , suckers do what they can ( you )

eyes.gif
Ok buddy, way to come off arrogant as hell. Thats the differencebetween real car drivers, and cocky "cats" like you. Grow up.

Your Corvette is not all that, relax. Calm down, your SS is nice. No need to boast about it and act all arrogant.

I dont want to judge you, but you sure are looking like a typical douche-bag driving a vette right about now.

Back
Top Bottom