PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

Got my safe hoodie in.
9458DEE0-E209-4005-887A-0104769F4F07.jpeg

25D540FA-41E1-4A19-B495-AF545E60B6BB.jpeg

If I was a surfer or biker, I'd be all into those suits. They actually looks pretty nice but probably cost a pretty penny.

wanna say that's a wetsuit. doing the whole surfy wavey vibe tip. hella flashy tho; give me an all black patagonia and i'm good.

Looks like a ton of shells and light jackets. Have to see the whole drop to have an opinion. Nothing too good but not bad also.

Man....there a jacket on the last season that I wanted to get but wanted to wait for my black jacket to get delivered first which comes in tomorrow. Since new season is going to drop this week, does that mean all the stuff from last season is gone?

so I've never bought anything from palace before...
how hard is it to get something (online) you want from these releases?

Last edited:
so I've never bought anything from palace before...
how hard is it to get something you want from these releases?

If the hype is real, than certain pieces are just like Supreme where they disapear instantly but I would say most pieces sold online are easy to get if you get them the minute they drop. Even though Palace has now 4 shops worlwide, I feel like their hype has died whereas Supreme continues to increase in popularity.....if that is even possible.

since the shop part seems inactive, I can't tell...
but you just put in your info like the supreme site or can you preregister?
thanks for the help.
it looks like nothing sits too...kinda want some things from previous seasons.

since the shop part seems inactive, I can't tell...
but you just put in your info like the supreme site or can you preregister?
thanks for the help.
it looks like nothing sits too...kinda want some things from previous seasons.
My info always saves from previous seasons

lol yeah its a wrap on that tee then since there's no way to put in info at this time but I like a few tees so its all good. hopefully I get the others plus that bag.

Back
Top Bottom