PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

so I've never bought anything from palace before...
how hard is it to get something (online) you want from these releases?

when you read this forum and ppl start to comment on hyped items, then they will fly fast... I even think the bots are faster on Palace than Supreme...
Depends on what u want . Rain man tee will be gone instantly lol. Everything else you have a chance

Too true.. but i always try lol.. I had to buy the Forrest Gump and Terminator 2 tees on resale..hoping once i can cop at retail.

So I've been waiting a week and a half for my Palace jacket and it was supposed to get dropped off today but of course, package is missing even though I got confirmation from the security tape that UPS did not drop off anything.

I filed the claim but the stupid thing is I want this jacket. So I might rebuy it if Palace still has it in stock Friday.

unable to get a medium reign man tee...sold out while it was in cart smh.
oh well.

Yellow turtle and rain man sold out while in Que. i swear Palace has been worse than supreme the past few seasons lol

XXL Reign Man tee sold out in queue. Swear to God I can never touch anything hyped on palace for the last 2 years

You're not alone. I took an L on the XL reign man just as I hit purchase with card info and all in. Ended up with the black real tree tee.

Glad all the things I want are easy. Got the real tree blue shell and was done. Seems like a nice summer jacket for the Bay Area.

6358261A-9199-404D-A98D-DFF8EDE955A6.jpeg D353C0DC-2E07-48A1-A5CD-CCB30E03C2C6.jpeg 6C7E1B01-9CF0-445F-80BE-CCCB9E243EA6.jpeg

Bought this from the x, is it authentic?

When is the best time after a drop to pull the trigger on StockX? I need that Pallas tee

I got the real tree shell top delivered a week back and man was I dissapointed. Nothing about it screamed the $170 price tag and it fit funny too with the side zip so I just returned it. I might do the navy foil jacket but that is it. Bring on winter stuff already.

Back
Top Bottom