Pandora users: Is the $36 annual subscription worth it?

balloonoboy

Banned
Slowly but surely Pandora is beginning to replace the need for my own personal collection. I haven't hit the 40 hour limit yet, but I'm most certain I will next month.

For those who have paid the $36 for unlimited listens, skips, and no ads, is it worth it?

I know I can just make another account, but then I'd have to customize all of my stations all over again. Not happening.

Slowly but surely Pandora is beginning to replace the need for my own personal collection. I haven't hit the 40 hour limit yet, but I'm most certain I will next month.

For those who have paid the $36 for unlimited listens, skips, and no ads, is it worth it?

I know I can just make another account, but then I'd have to customize all of my stations all over again. Not happening.

Been wondering the same thing.
nerd.gif

it really is man. I love it, just go to work and play it all day. It really is nice how it puts a station together and you will always find something new to listen to.

it really is man. I love it, just go to work and play it all day. It really is nice how it puts a station together and you will always find something new to listen to.

ehhh if u got $36 to burn why not? pandora gets me thru my stressful day @ work so its def worth it for me... guess it depends on your situation

ehhh if u got $36 to burn why not? pandora gets me thru my stressful day @ work so its def worth it for me... guess it depends on your situation

I hit $40 hours this month and it gave me an option to pay $0.99 for unlimited listening for the rest of the month.

Spoiler [+]
I'm cheap so I took my headphones out of my PC and plugged them into my phone and continued listening. Don't think the 40 hours applies to pandora mobil

I hit $40 hours this month and it gave me an option to pay $0.99 for unlimited listening for the rest of the month.

Spoiler [+]
I'm cheap so I took my headphones out of my PC and plugged them into my phone and continued listening. Don't think the 40 hours applies to pandora mobil

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Spoiler [+]
Hmm...I only use Pandora mobile.

smokin.gif
if that's the case. But still limited skips and ads (don't mind...just sayin').

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Spoiler [+]
Hmm...I only use Pandora mobile.

smokin.gif
if that's the case. But still limited skips and ads (don't mind...just sayin').

I just use the shuffle feature on my old $+$ 512mb mp3 player from like 03 haha dudes always wantin to spend some kind of money

I just use the shuffle feature on my old $+$ 512mb mp3 player from like 03 haha dudes always wantin to spend some kind of money

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Have you tried any of the alternatives,like Grooveshark or Musicovery?

can you give me tips on how to use grooveshark?  i want it to play random tracks like pandora.  i can only select specific songs myself or playlists made by others

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Have you tried any of the alternatives,like Grooveshark or Musicovery?

can you give me tips on how to use grooveshark?  i want it to play random tracks like pandora.  i can only select specific songs myself or playlists made by others

Hell NO...............set up two accounts, you'll never go wrong, There are BUT so many artist out there who you really listen to.....

Back
Top Bottom